AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I got a guy. 6 hours for them. It would take me 2-3 days.
6 weeks gives you 5-6 lbs cleaned. 8 weeks they can get up to 10 lbs

5 Likes

whats this mean

1 Like

That was always my favorite part of going to Tractor Supply when they had the cheeps out. Very nice!

2 Likes

36 posts were merged into an existing topic: Let’s talk silica

Agtonik kindly asked me to remove the post not pertaining to his product.

As respect for @AgTonik, this is his products thread. Can you guys start another silica thread for other products not his.

11 Likes

Here ya go guys

Can a mod please split silica related posts to this new thread?

@sidco

7 Likes

How about some Glue for breakfast, courtesy of AGT-50?

13 Likes

That should be named crazy glue!!! Really nice work there AG!!

3 Likes

Hey thanks @Kenley

For the folks I have talked to this week, thanks for bearing with us! Between our office manager being out and network/VOIP problems, it’s been fun lately. At least we can always shoot the bull here at Future.

Have a great weekend guys!

10 Likes

So one of the coolest crossovers I just saw with an AGT-50 customer is aquaponics and cannabis- AQUAPONIC CHRONIC.

It replaces kelp and iron supplements typically used. I love this market so much I made a sell sheet for aquaponics and AGT-50.

Aquaponics sell sheet sm.pdf (119.0 KB)

6 Likes

AG-50 destroys the competition

10 Likes

wtf is that bud sitting on lol. nice bud tho

3 Likes

Diamonds. Nevada fish-smelling diamonds

Just fooling around, nice bud!

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the genetics or the magic fulvic juice foliars this round, but I had to bring in more help to clean up this canopy. We’ve got some GG4, Sunoma Mango Cookies, Sour Dubb, Lilac Diesel, Blueberry Sunset, and Punch Berry Cookies this round.

12 Likes

Looks good man!! You guys are impressive!!!

1 Like

The sell sheet looks great. Those curved raceways in the picture are really cool. Must be in an awesome facility.

The Chemical-Free point is something that triggers a laugh in my inner nerd, because everything physical in this world is made of chemicals. It’s a good selling point to include for consumers worrying about nasty chemicals in their products. But isn’t dihydrogen monoxide a chemical too?

4 Likes

We are made of chemicals, that’s why drugs work

Man, I like saying that.

6 Likes

@BigM we appreciate you! The company is small, but we have a few talented people that design for us.

We are also working on our sustainability program. We deal with a lot of organic, regenerative, living soil, KNF etc. farms.

3 Likes

Everything is made of everything, thats why everything works…

4 Likes

We are finally starting to offer 30-gallon drums of AGT-50. We couldn’t get the vessels because of COVID, but we now have a size between 20L and 55-gallon drums for customers.

As always, we have an off-book discount and special terms for F4200 business friends.

9 Likes