AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

It’s Ethos gear. There are only 2 phenos from seed that I have seen. They both have the pine cone bud structure and smell very similar.

Da beans have landed, it’s about to be a freakshow in here :wink: thank you again @AgTonik

4 Likes

I’m just wrapping up the green pepper comparison study of AGT-50 versus a control in super soil. There was about a 30% yield increase overall using AGT-50.

635 g. second flush using AGT-50

407g. second flush control

2 Likes

Can I get sample to use w all my plants

1 Like

Id love sample for my plants

1 Like

Powered by AGT-50

Cherry Garcia

Airplane Glue

Lilac Diesel

EDIT: If you look at the pic of the Cherry Garcia and the tips of the leaves, I can tell my employee pulled back on the Nitrogen too late. AGT-50 allows you to reduce fertilizer by 10% from chelation, reducing input costs. Regardless, with that fade from the flush, I can tell the extracts and overall yield are still going to be fire.

6 Likes

My plants seem to be loving it, using it in my organic living soil

5 Likes

Here’s some chemd s1’s that got pulled last week. Grown with agt-50. I wanted to take better pix but these Hps lights on ones, are what I could get…

Thanks @AgTonik!

19 Likes

Those are some chunkers! Nice job!

Are you using agt-50 every time you water?

2 Likes

Holy calyxes! “Hey girl, you hungry?”

@Curious_Roberto Yes, it’s cool to use every time you feed/water

3 Likes

Thx @Curious_Roberto! Pretty much, at first I started with 1ml and kept the feed at 100%, I had some issues show themselves so I backed off to .5ml Agt and 80, 85% feed And things got better. I’m in coir fwiw.

9 Likes

Im also running it at 50% to start and ramping up.

9 Likes

I wish I could use that as a stock advertising photo! I’ve shared this is my “fun” job, but I seriously appreciate the feedback from you guys.

5 Likes

Its your my bro to use as you wish. :100:

Locked and loaded for 5pm feeding.

5 Likes

I use ful power

Would love to try an alternative

2 Likes

AGT-50 is fantastic when tapering and absorbing nutrients before flushing. I used to have trouble getting a nice fade before harvest. Now my flower always burns with white ash.

Fall colors.

Cherry Garcia

3 Likes

I used ful power as well.

AGT-50 is a better imo, by a wide margin too I’d say.

@AgTonik, is mr fulvic agt-50 rebranded? If so I’d recommend buying a 8oz bottle to try it out.

It’s not a bad price for a smaller amount, 20 bucks, and if you don’t like it, which I doubt, it’s not so much waste.

4 Likes

That cherry garcia looks tasty af!

2 Likes

@Curious_Roberto Yes, Mr. Fulvic is our retail/home and garden partner. The owner is a good dude. I do the B2B manufacturer wholesale for AGT-50, which is why I picked F4200 to find grow facilities. Hanging out here also makes the day go by quicker with all the smart and hilarious people.

And the cherry garcia smells like wild cherries. Yum.

2 Likes

I’m just started (yesterday) using mr. Fulvic and can’t comment on performance (obviously). However, Ed from Mr. Fulvic is an awesome person and his customer service is second to none.

Edit: didn’t know your exact relationship with Mr. Fulvic AG and didn’t want to hijack your thread. Otherwise I would have posted about their customer service sooner @AgTonik

2 Likes