AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Even as a small company, Mineral Logic and AgTonik are doing huge things. We are lobbying the entire EU for fulvic acid as a food and livestock feed additive.

There is also an organic dewormer for livestock called EPMSD that we are pairing with our fulvic mineral deposit that contains elemental sulfur, thujones, cinnamon, silicic acid and saponins. Not only does this have an amazing livestock application for parasites, ticks, fleas and flies, but would be one of the BEST organic cannabis IPM solutions for bugs and mold.

5 Likes

Im going to need some more info on this for the goats

3 Likes

It is literally the best without big pharma on the market when combined with AGT-50:

2 Likes

Is it Monday already? Here’s some flower from Ethos Genetics:

6 Likes

AgTonik is always trying to improve. We switched to white F-stop bottles, color labels, induction sealed with a wrench top to prevent spills in transit. (It can still be opened like a pickle jar). I am also taking the University of Florida nutrient management course for better customer service and integrating AGT-50 into your lineup.

We also have no-charge samples for your business at http://agtonik.com/say-hello. Mr. Fulvic has a sample program for personal home and garden as well!

5 Likes

AgTonik has 500 pounds of one-time production of ag grade fulvic acid available (This will not be available again) for the just the cost of freight. We are only getting rid of it because the energy involved drying was too high to be commercially viable for the input cost.

1. You have to be a nonprofit or work in soil/water reclamation to claim it. We require a website, business letterhead or some other proof.
  2. You have to pay the cost of freight to get it to you.

At 0.25-0.5 grams per gallon, this should last you quite a while. DM for me for interest and COA/microbial testing.

6 Likes

Happy Friday! Our fulvic Ag prototype powder has been claimed.

Mr. Fulvic is still our best home and garden US distributor and happily ships to Canada. We have a new Canadian distributor who can expedite shipping with no customs and save on shipping- Growhaus Supply. Their Pure powdered nutrients are awesome and their Pure Fuel Boost product is AGT-50.

5 Likes

We are expanding into saving the bees. We love our pollinators and have experts in the field.

Contact me at http://www.agtonik.com/contact for no-charge samples for your business or http://www.mrfulvic.com for no-charge samples for home and garden use.

I hope you have a happy holiday for our folks on this side of the pond.

4 Likes

The blues loving life with AGT-50 finishing up week 7 of 9 this morning

12 Likes

Wow, that looks really good!

2 Likes

Blueberry Dump Cake on AGT-50 smells like straight up bloobs.

3 Likes

Big news-

Because Mineral Logic lobbied the EU (not just the trade associations that we are part of!), the continent has classified Fulvic Acid as a “Novel Food” for human consumption.

We did it. Wow.

10 Likes

Hey all. I’ve been using Mr Fulvic for a year now with my own salt mixes. My usual flower SOP is:

Week 1-6 1ml/gal power si bloom
Week 7-9 1ml/gal Mr fulvic

Plus nutes of course. I was wondering if anyone has used si bloom and fulvic together? Thinking about trying both si bloom and fulvic week 1-6 and just fulvic 7-9. Anyone with experience running both?

1 Like

You will be fine with power si and fulvic acid. Power si bloom is 99%water with a small splash of postassium silicate. They add a small amount of seaweed and some acid to get the ph down and stabilize the product after adding the potassium hydroxide. Dont run them in concentrate but as a final solution.

You would almost be better just buying the components separately, but also research 5:2 ratio of fulvic/seakelp. You might like what you read.

2 Likes

I wish this was in a florida dispo

1 Like

Sweet thanks. I’m just a basement grower so a bottle of power si lasts me a while. I will definitely do some reading on that ratio, thanks for the tip

1 Like

I hope you all had a wonderful Croptober. I know I did. Let me know if you need samples for your business or Mr. Fulvic for smaller gardens.

I haven’t been around because I’ve been reading a 950 page book on humates, fulvic and soil conditioning. You know, just some light reading.

9 Likes

We recently put together a fulvic and kelp product for a customer. In the above book, I came across the attached passage. I asked our CSO if it is possible to isolate silica fulvate and he responded:

“Silica is highly negatively charged and silica nanoparticles are highly negatively charged and have stable hydrodynamic sizes in a wide pH range. Isolating the fulvic acid silica complex would be the challenge, however, if we could purchase specific-sized silica nanoparticles that were at the density between where they would remain suspended in a fulvic solution but able to be centrifuged out of solution they could then be isolated and sold as a silica-fulvic acid complex concentrate. This could be marketed as a silica fulvate biostimulant.”

Looks like I have a challenge for a novel biostimulant!

5 Likes

Mid-flower is already a frost bomb for one of our customers (used with permission). They reported a full percent increase on terpenes with Slurricane.

5 Likes

Hey, when would you recommend cutting this product in flower? Do you use it all the way through swell and ripening, and would you taper off EC more quickly to combat the increased efficiency of nutrient use late in flower?

thank you

1 Like