AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Here is Matt’s episode for your listening pleasure. <3

2 Likes

I think that link goes to a WP login page @Sidco_Cat. Let’s try:

https://sidcocat.com/podcast/episode-19-matt-scheerer-agtonic/

I worked in radio for years, but still sound like a derp after a bunch of HHC edibles. I haven’t checked out the @ky_cbd episode yet. Thanks for the refresher!

3 Likes

What Silica would you recommend Matt?

1 Like

Potassium silicate as part of your nutrient formulation with Hydrobuddy. At proper dosages, it shouldn’t cause turbidity or sedimentation with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex.

If you want a soluble silica, I think Grow Genius is the best for the money, but it is expensive and isn’t available in all states.

3 Likes

Live soil here; thinking Soluble Silica vs Potassium Silica

*grow genius is pricey but .3ml to 2 gal it’s powerful!

1 Like

I don’t want to derail the AGT-50 thread again, but check out the SILICA THREAD.

If you are in living soil. you could do diatomaceous earth on top of your growing media to add slow release silica, kill fungus gnats in the process, and still have no problems with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex

4 Likes

How does the AGT-50 20L vessels for the same price of 30/55-gallons work? Isn’t a bunch of UPS more expensive than a pallet shipped?

Multiple 20L containers of AGT-50 are CHEAPER to ship than a 30/55-gallon barrel. We don’t have to buy the barrel/pallet/strapping. There is less risk of spills. 5-gallon containers are easier to handle. Freight takes days to ship out and UPS picks up from our location multiple times a day.

1000L totes of AGT-50 treats 1-2 million gallons, ship by freight and have a F4200 referral discount. Huge W for you.

Also as a reminder:

AgTonik is a B2B wholesale manufacturer for OMRI-listed AGT-50 that ships grower direct. We do not charge your business sales tax, we do charge freight and do have pretty tight wholesale pricing. We have a CSO with a doctorate in organic acids, who contributes to research in the field of humates. I answer calls and texts directly pretty much any day of the week unless I am tied up. Business Future 4200 members get a referral discount and no-charge samples to work into your SOPs as well.

Mr. Fulvic is our home and garden retailer for AGT-50. (It is the same liquid in the bottle, but labeled Mr. Humic in CA/OR for CDFA organic) They do charge sales tax, but ship quickly on all sizes. His specialty is aquaponics/aquaculture/home grows and professional turf. Use “GrowBig20” on the website for 20% off your order and free shipping.

Also. I love weed.

6 Likes

#metoo

3 Likes

We are working on a research paper in the EU for livestock. AGT-L50 reduces mastitis infection and the dependence on just antibiotics for a healthy herd.

I love this job every day. Moo.

giphy

11 Likes

Thank you AGT-50 for the amaryllis bulb! I’ll be taking her home to see what I can get her to do. She spent 2 nights outside in sub 30degree weather, but I’m sure we can get her going.

9 Likes

many thanks to @AgTonik for always being kind, sharing information and sending me presents. Truly my brother.

For everyone reading this: AGT-50 is one of my go-to staples for all of my grows. Forever a customer.

Happy Holidays everyone

Miles

10 Likes

Thanks for the awesome pics guys. We couldn’t do it without you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone, no matter how you choose to celebrate. AgTonik hopes you get to spend quality time with your friends and family.

9 Likes

Amaryllis gone HAM.

My garden helper

14 Likes

I got mine, boy it sure didn’t like the cold!

Thank you for the gift!

11 Likes

What’s everyone’s favorite way of applying agt-50 after week 2 when using a drip system?

Same, Friend. Same

3 Likes

In the water or via foliar feed

2 Likes

You put it in your reservoir? Or hand feed it?

1 Like

Depends how fast you empty your resi. I dose my resi, but I cycle everything automatically and my resi changes every 24 hours

Art :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My property is on a well so I have to PH everything. Because I don’t want any build up causing it to become necessary to scrub out my storage tanks I uses a 15 gallon “nutrient tank” for feeding.

Every couple of years I run a hydrogen peroxide/H2O mixture through that tank to flush out the lines (drip emitters taken off).

5 Likes