AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

yeah powersi is the opposite of cheap but i only use for foliar so it goes a long way

1 Like

Throw a 3’ extension on it, you’ll like the reach.

I drag this around spreading the tonic.
@AgTonik
Send a few stickers for her when you have time. The guys on the farm have been begging for some swag…

9 Likes

Sick little set up.

1 Like

You can get 20 pounds for the same price as a 1l of powersi.
You would make hundreds if not thousands of gallons of agsil 16h.

1 Like

Is it the same? Molecular wise?

I thought all the power so and similar expensive ass bottles were water soluble monosalicylic acid as opposed to silica.

Educate me. I’m dumb in the ways of silica tbh.

1 Like

Dont trip. I just learned some new things about silica myself last week and I been using it for 5 years.

But to answer your question yes it is the same. It just needs to be mixed in this order. RO water - ph up to 11.3+ then add silica, then you can adjust to correct ph you need. I dont want to muddy up this post but check out this thread Let’s talk silica
. Go to like the last 20 post and it will answer everything you need. Daniel, Ralf and many others put a school session together for everyone.

9 Likes

Some great info! Idk how I missed that.

4 Likes

Some of my early outdoor I had to save from the hurricane. Purely grown with AGT-50 and 4th year living soil.

16 Likes

So we’ve got market reports coming in. People are reporting record yields with greenhouse and outdoors from using amino and organic acids in AGT-50. Ha cha cha.

The biggest way people used AGT-50 this year was to reduce their fertilizer input bill, namely ammonium (NH4+), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and iron (Fe), which fulvic acid is excellent at chelating. It’s nature’s Cal-Mag.

BhV0nFm

Thanks for your feedback. Keep it coming!

7 Likes

STORY TIME.

A buddy was trimming at my house, so the entire neighborhood was LOUD. We finished up for the day and he stopped at the gas station to get a drink. The person behind the counter thought he literally had pounds on him from the smell and wouldn’t serve him.

He thought it was funny, so the next time I had him over, he brought me this for my door step:

15 Likes

Hahahaha I gotta have one!!! @AgTonik Do you know where he got it ?

1 Like

I have no idea. Wife also had this made for me:

It’s harvest time and I got the last of the Paw Paw fruits here.

10 Likes

Natural fulvic acid is a very complex chemical with millions of years of organic matter contributing to its function. Based on the source of the organic matter, it could contribute different beneficial organic acids (from plant matter) and amino acids (from animal matter) or unbound (free) fulvic acid if allowed to break down completely.

It chelates (binds) to positively charged (cationic) elements like calcium, magnesium, at least 6 forms of iron (sulfate, humate, fulvate, iron III, Iron IV, attached to amino/organic acids) potassium and trace elements. It makes these elements in particular available to plants and animals at a wider pH range to contribute to the best health possible.

th-4278742763

4 Likes

images

Lower your input costs with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex.

8 Likes

AGT-50
LESS FEED, BETTER WEED

7 Likes

Hahaha. I think we are going to make a poster of that!

We also have refined and third-party tested AGT-L50, our trace minerals for livestock. We’ll keep F4200 posted when it is ready to support the best health for your farm.

5 Likes

Love using agt on the chickens (noticeable difference imo), going to use it with my pigs next summer too. Really plan to use it on anything with a sealed waterer. I haven’t figured out the best way to give it to the goats or dogs (on a regular basis), since they just drink out of large troughs and feeding it at that scale would become cost prohibitive and wasteful since they don’t drink all the water In the trough before we swap it out (or top off).

I suppose I could dose a treat or something for the dogs. But with goats that would just be too much work lol

4 Likes

Thank you for the sample, you are far to kind!!!
It definitely adds to the shine on there coats.

I adding a cap full to the troughs when I clean them out seams to work well.

3 Likes

I came into this job because of my background in cannabis. Someone asked me if I thanked a farmer today. I came from cabbage and dairy farming families. Working with all types of farmers is the absolute best part of my job.

Without farmers, we wouldn’t have food, clothing, building supplies or medicine. Thank you farmers!

12 Likes

No truer words have been spoken. It’s really, really tough for farmers these days.

3 Likes