Advice on creating a brand

In this topic im thinking of breeding. how do seed sellers get in to sales sites? I think seeds sell for a dollar wholesale for reputable seeds. am I far off? And you have to front everything and deal with bullshit is my expectation. Id like to be able to put it in gas stations and convinence stores.

It’s a nice thought, but if you aren’t properly setup to do seed runs it’s going to be more of a hassle then it’s worth.

You could just become a distributor for genetics that have already been proven to be “top shelf”, and they are already setup. Just my opinion

1 Like

Same thing but id rather brand it. I just need one super male. thats how most breeders do it. I need to learn from someone like this= How to check squareness - YouTube hes a good teacher.

Terpfiend was selling packs of his meatball and pineapple pollen… Approach some companies providing genetics about getting some pollen.

Or just reverse the plants yourself.

You need to be able to get the genetics stable, do you know how?

2 Likes

you bust the seeds in the fridge? cross nice old males with new elites? I gave redman 100 plus seeds and he busted them all at once? wheres my male stud redman.

@thumper Most folks start by flipping other people’s genetics.

I would pick up a copy of the Cannabis Breeder’s Bible. Start with about 5-10 isolation grow tents for pollen chucking that can be sterilized and an 8 lighter room for testing offspring SOG style.

1 Like

most of the breeders ive used basically just s1 or pollen chuck. they get one male and cross it with al the elite clones The TRUE breeders ive used in the past unfortunately the weed doesnt sell in this market. people want ig famous weed.

Instagram, giveaways, and give out to popular growers to test your genetics

giveaways is where its at. People love fee shit. I actually asked for free shit at the hydro store and they had fish shit.

1 Like

If your genetics are stable and good for indoor growing, and not just random shit crossed with random shit my close friend might be down to do a sample. Idk without asking him though, let me ask.

i need to go to a concert and giveaway prerolls and a card with a burner phone number

Uhhh yea

You do you man yea

Man i missed your posts

my wook can buy me a burner phone i hope…

Target, go in the back, pay with cash

That’s not a bad idea

1 Like

Make sure you are producing it yourself. Dont purchase and package like all these other shmucks buying bulk extracts do. With that being said. Consistency is more than key. Once upon a time a someone i know insisted that he package other peoples extracts because he needed money now and thought selling his own work was a genious idea :rofl: long story short 2 brands. 1 of them was adamant what was produced in house went in that brand only Guess what brand has huge demand still :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Funny ending to that story. These brands parted ways and the brand that failed copied the packaging designs of the successful brand in hopes more people would keep shopping with him :sweat_smile:

Fuck this post was about seeds sorry guys :rofl:

target has the most advanced security setup of all the big chain stores, not the place to do dirt at all

Who says you’re doing anything illegal? You’re just buying a phone. Conceal face, wear a coat and long pants if you’re that paranoid