Advice needed pls

Have all my materials in transit to me. Last thing I am debating on getting is a little bit of mct for a little cut… anybody know what exactly to look for? All I’m seeing come up on search is coconut oil and I don’t see straight up coconut oil being a decent cut. Already have some terps in the way but was looking to cut about 5-10% mct but if it is going to make my carts runny I don’t want it

If your going to use mct you should use something that’s high in C8, amything C10 and over can cause lipid pneumonia.

C8 can be used to make your 90/10 blend 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 runny and 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 harsh if you want to use 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 terpenes.

Good cuts to make entry pens is the isolates that are being raced to the bottom. CBD is a proven cut that can be used in concentrations 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 than 40%. Hopefully when isolate hits 2k at the end of this year it will make entry to the pen game cleaner and easier.

CBD might be more expensive than a bottle of Nuton, but it is not gonna change the thickness of your solution.

Im not gonna watch your pockets, im watching your custies. You can tell them with a clean conscience that you added cbd. They will still buy it. Good pens and syringes can be purchased for 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 than a dollar from china

You got to throughly research this before jumping in. Its more than just safety. A lot of cartridges you will find have massive failure rate and poor quality. Test those carts you got before filling them all. Nothing is worse than losing 7k in product from 700 in carts

5 Likes

HEARD thanks a lot for your reply🙏

2 Likes

Literally the answers to the questions I have been looking for for DAYS! Seriously thanks!

Why do you think CBD is going to bottom at 2k as soon as this year?

1 Like

Because last year I said it would be 4 k by the end of the year and I halved it for this year :innocent:

4 Likes