Advanced soil irrigation monitoring system using Scholander bombs and multispectral sensing

Hi guys,
currently building my controller for the complete remote control of parameters. It’s based on the home assistant/raspberry pie setup.
This is an overview over the small research setup, if you see room for improvement, tell me ^^ (DHT11 is an humidity/temp sensor)
The equipment in sized accordingly and the CO2/PPFD/irrigation water (PH/EC/DO) sensors are measured/controlled by a separate, standalone system (required by law)

Most people only go with electrical current measurement systems for moisture determination in soil. The more advanced way is to use a tensiometer.
But you can even expand on that to direct plan parameters by using scholander bombs and multispectral cameras. This will be my newest addition to the setup shown above.
With these you can determine the Xylem pressure and the physical water content in the leafs via a spectral index type called RRDI in conjunction with the necessary spectral bands. The respective info was published by

Yu, Kang; Lenz-Wiedemann, Victoria; Chen, Xinping; Bareth, Georg (2014a): Estimating leaf chlorophyll of barley at different growth stages using spectral indices to reduce soil background and canopy structure effects. In: ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 97, S. 58–77. DOI: 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2014.08.005 [![] for chlorophyll indices

and

Kong, Weiping; Huang, Wenjiang; Ma, Lingling; Tang, Lingli; Li, Chuanrong; Zhou, Xianfeng; Casa, Raffaele (2021): Estimating Vertical Distribution of Leaf Water Content within Wheat Canopies after Head Emergence. In: Remote Sensing 13 (20), S. 4125. DOI: 10.3390/rs13204125.
for water indices.

These data can be loaded into a CSV and via statistical Correspondance analysis the relation between tensiometer data, index data and gathered in situ (in growing conditions) feedback on plant health, can be determined. Currently setting it up and I will publish the code and my findings if there’s an interest.
From these parameters and irrigation strategy can be determined in order to achieve the required ranges.
This can even be extrapolated to Chlorophyll content and the respective nitrogen concentration, if you change the indices to the ones from source 1.

My question now is, wether anybody knows a “cheap” source for the scholander pressure bombs and how one has to integrate their data output into a python based script? Do I write an API and emulate the sensor output or just extract it into a csv, which can be loaded into phyton then?

Thanks a lot in advance