Adding terps to shatter post jarring

Will do and my bad I allowed your message to change my mood I shall smoke a bowl and appreciate the feedback. If this shatter wasn’t about to be given away essentially I would use distilled terps. Best believe the shatter I have lined up will totally be getting the distilled terps but at 30 an ML I didn’t want to waste em my boys will also get to try the good shit but they are fiends as in dabbing all day adding to blunts, not like I expected you to know my background they’re wasteful but still my homies.

1 Like

Let’s create an understanding at this point: Distillate does not make shatter… Distillate, is distillate. Shatter is a high THCA extract. Not THC dominant distillate… Make some carts, and sell it as distillate. Make syringes, and sell it as distillate. Edibles? But please don’t advertise 1 thing as another.
Again, not trying to be a dick, but specifics can mean the difference between getting the proper assistance that you are looking for. :beers:
I hear you! Your friends need to grow! Just kidding, and you’re right I know nothing about anything you got going on!

4 Likes

Enlightened me on distillate being vacuumed to shatterable consistency not being shatter lol so fuckery is all around us

My guys would grow and harvest whisps they don’t have the patience

1 Like

Could not have said it better myself! There’s an ad of a slanger selling d8 “shatter”, but it’s really just D8 in slab form. The only reason I care to mention the specifics like that is because the affects/effects are different from shatter to disty. But that’s from person to person I guess.
Eh, fuck it…

2 Likes

shatter made from distillate?

what you talkin 'bout Willis?

8 Likes

and you of course sound like a well informed saint…

enlightenment at any cost!!

we try really hard to correct misinformation around here.

eg: Delta 8 Shatter | COA Avaialble

no need to feel singled out. you don’t have shatter…and true terpenes are no longer a trusted vendor see: True Terpenes

same page yet?

4 Likes

My brain hurts…

6 Likes

Given that you’re actually trying to add terpenes to distillate, you might try reading up on the subject.

http://future4200.com/search?q=distillate+Terps

3 Likes

Here, this might help…
carlton

1 Like

Correction on my posts it’s not shatter lol its dried distillate… dabs wax someone tell me the term but don’t call it basura.

1 Like

Weird, is it d8?

1 Like

The terps should generally homogenize better in distillate than an actual shatter, and the distillate will work in a cart much better than actual shatter will. Please reference: Search results for ‘shatter cart’ - Future4200 for some info on a thca dominant cart preparation.
If you can get some carts, that would be the best way to go. Or draw up into syringes for easier application. After the application of the terps it should be less viscus, and be easier to deal with (generally speaking).
Just beware, if it’s some half assed conversion that you were given you might be smoking stuff you don’t really want to. I’ve huffed some stuff recently that confirmed (to me) that I don’t need to huff any conversions. But that’s just a personal preference.

This stuff has been tested at kca lab at 84% no trace metals or minerals. Again that’s just my word and a coa I received.

I make carts from distillate cbd and d8 for retail.

50g disty 5g weight terps shitty true terps :laughing:

The hardened distillate I was given supposedly had 5% terps added and then vacced but I still think it tasted weak so I wanted to just up the terps by dropping .1ml of bootanical terps as when I hit it the taste was much better.

This distillate goop was free99 so I was just going to give it to all my friends who work at smoke shops I distribute my other products to as I always give them gifts be it gummies or my own .8g or less carts I don’t sell.

As of this month all my carts have hemp derived steam distilled terpenes and will have them going forward which made me want to use the terps I have in a way that some may enjoy.

I am competent enough to add my terps at the end of my homoginizing step so I know that the flavor in my goop won’t be as uniform as if I had taken my cart blend and tossed it in the vac oven but I am at least hoping it would work to enhance flavor adding to the finished goop I have.

1 Like

Goopmane with the goopiest.
I had some d8 that only moves when you get it warm.
In the jar you cannot get a scoop unless you heat your tool before hand

2 Likes

@GoldCoastTerpenes is good provider of botanicals, and they will provide you with a sample pack if you ask nicely. I’ve used them, as well as many others on the forum, and for botanicals they’re on point.
There’s also some other steam distilled providers. (I’m drawing a blank on names, but search for steam distilled terps and you’ll see whom.) Most will provide you with some type of sample if you ask. But there’s plenty of quality people to get good terps at a decent price around here.

3 Likes

Floraplex passes out samples as well. I like them so far… for botanicals. I remember i use to get some steam distilled cannabis terps from a michigan company “alchemy” they was fire… but they are defunct now rip

2 Likes

I have floraplex and floraplex is good my consumers (head shops) asked me to buy true terps as that’s what the customers liked or some shit.

But I really do appreciate the feedback and awakening to the info I have gained. I thank you all.

I’ve been spending so much money but I know for a fact I am going to make a considerable effort to continue to learn all I can about my products.

2 Likes

I knew I tapped into a good resource by joining this community first it saved me from a commercial cart machine with the cart farm. Learned about distillate being passed as shatter and terp game has a clearer picture for me so again thanks

2 Likes

My customers once asked for dank vape flavors… lmao then vitamin E happened :yum::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

This community is amazing, and literally any answer to any question you have has been asked at least once. If you like to read, and use the search the bar correctly you’ll learn it all. Sorry again, for coming across as a dick. Not my intention, and if there’s anything I might be able to help with feel free to ask.
The more you invest in your education around here, the more the community will invest in you. It’s a symbiotic thing, and we all benefit in some way or another. I’ve learned amazing things reading around in the dark corners of the forum!

4 Likes