Adding terp to distillate

So I’m currently using live resin sauce for terps in my distillate to put into cartridges but it’s definitely costly does any one have a little more cost efficient place to purchase terps or a method of extracting terp I get a lot of wax for decent price so it might be cheaper for me use the wax than the live resin just looking for some other options

xtra labs is solid. eybna probably has the ‘best’ or most researched but there are a lot of solid terp vendors here, I’m surprised no one has commented. source wholesale, heat up 1L of distillate on a hot plate under constant stir at 85-90C, add to your distillate at 4-7ish percent (40-70g w/w) depending on desired COA and input distillate quality, continue to stir covered for 10min or so (you don’t want to whip air into the distillate), and you’re good to fill into carts.

It really is that simple, but if you pay me, I’ll bang out an SOP and a step by step video for money

2 Likes

I’m currently using extract consultants they are good but when I add love resin sauce it definitely gives me distillate a extra kick that terps from them don’t

probably because the sauce has a bunch of thca in it.

xtra labs sells what they claim as live resin CDT

It is not live resin or cdt, it is hemp added to botanicals. Xtra Labratories has no pure cdt

4 Likes

If u need low volume 100% CDT terps for a decent price ($15/ml) i can get u some.

1 Like