ADD Medication Replacement ?

Fair enough, its just the natural things are self regulating more so than when they a modified or isolated, but especially synthesized…
Mushrooms are magic in super small amounts with no significant side effects, but they are hard to come by on a regular basis unless one cultivates them, they especially help with depression but they work differentlyfor each individual…
I personally couldn’t ever go back to adderall, the other side effect is the desire to need more of the crap…
the whole western medicine way of caring more about the $ than the patient ruins the whole idea of getting actual help, so self medicating with self regulating “natural” things seems to be the best option for me…
Kratom is pretty awesome it needs to be studied more, but from what ive found on the internet and personal trials is that the white strains have less side effects due to being higher in one of the two active alkaloids, but the highest is from the white mang da… i kinda want to grow it and see what its about without having any interference from whoever grows it for the suppliers now.

I think theres plants and fungus for most common ailments, which likely have way less side effects than prescription drugs…

Why not chew coca leaves vs adderall

1 Like

Believe me, after a few trips to Peru, I think chewing coca leaves is a WAY better alternative to adderall. But their legal status, poor seed viability, and difficulty to grow in climates not close to the equator make that option impractical for those of us living under prohibition in the land of the “free”…

1 Like

Ive personally never tried the leaves but i have tried the extract :joy:, i think the leaves would be a good natural alternative and likely less side effects…
I bet indoor growing could simulate the equator.
What a great freedom, even nature is illegal…

2 Likes

From my knowledge there’s four different “pheno” types that produce that substance. And I am almost absolutely certain that I have one of them, personally, and alive. The funny thing is, it’s a clone only version. It doesn’t sprout seeds, hardly ever, from what I read. But can be cloned and cropped. I just can’t find viable information on it. Only a tiny bit.

1 Like

Thats rad! I didnt know there were four, though ive never looked into it… how did you manage to aquire that if you dont mind me askin

I’m also not 100% this story is true about what the plant is. So.

My buddies used work at the strip club in flag. The owner/manager sold a fuuuuuccckk load of drugs. At that moment, to my knowledge, mostly ex. He was about to get busted and raided. He was more worried about the plant getting taken out than he was the 10k ex pills in the closet. Big news story (Flagstaff) and that was the last strip club in flag. I highly doubt there will be another one. Sad because there is a butt load of hippy chics that are fit as fuck. So many fine women in flag.

Fast forward. One of my homies has one of these things growing in his kitchen, all dejected and what not. He gives me a cut and I get it to root. And I’ve been growing it since. I give it nutrient water from the grow every once in a while and keep it in a window. It’s pretty impressive, whatever it is. It’s at his house currently cause I was in between places, but I’m going to go get it back this weekend. I think I’m going to top it and clone the top. Shorten it a little bit and grow some new shoots. I want to get a seedling and train it from the beginning to wrap all the way around the main plant so the two are growing together.

3 Likes

Also, I want to chat with you another time about some of this. I’m adhd and it’s hard to keep it check after chemo and previous mental trauma.

5 Likes

Have you heard of Kanna? DM me, I do lots of personal research with aiding some of these rampant issues with people’s mental states (including my own) and have experimented with lots of plants.

Edit: Anyone else can feel free to DM me about this as well. I don’t like stating these opinions about more unfamiliar plants publicly, because they have no supporting scientific evidence and little to no research done on the plants themselves.

5 Likes

Thats rad, chew on some leaves see what the effect is, that should be a good indication…
Ive always wanted to try it, super cool if its actually what you have, i want a clone lmfao

This one is the one you have to dry out first. Can’t take it straight from the plant and chew it. Couple homies found out the wrong way. One of them is dumb AF and swallowed it. They found out right after they were supposed to be dried and probably too young

1 Like

Once I get it back and nursed to health I’ll share

3 Likes

Thats a little wierd i was gonna go for bio-chemistry but then i learned that a chemistry major and an engineering minor would be a better choice.

In the end my goal is still the same, I just wanna help sick people with the science (magic) of cannabis. If i make a nice bundle of cash doing so, good shit but i really just want to see someones face light up with a smile and tell me that my extracts helped them. I just want to see other people happy from what i will one day create.

Currently i wish i could at least be a slab flipper or find my way into the industry. I have such a thriving passion to achieve my goals.

5 Likes

Vini vidi vici
I Wich You get there passion makes the greatest artists
Go 4 iT :+1:

4 Likes

Any time, man! Just shoot me a DM. On top of having a good doctor, I also have a bunch of well educated friends in the harm reduction and drug policy reform community who were a huge help with tips for mitigating medication side effects as well as strategies for dealing with ADHD with and without medication. There’s actually a website dedicated to reducing adderall side effects as well. Let me ask a friend of mine what that website was and I’ll post it here, since I can’t remember the name for the life of me right now.

3 Likes

Have you done any research into bacopa?

Here’s the website.

3 Likes

You essentially are trying to replace Methamphetamine, thats pretty hard to do.
I would recommending using some things like pinene, ocimene, terpinolene, and limonene t name some easily available ones.

Other things that can help is cbd, kratom, cacao nibs, cordyceps, chaga, and lions mane mushrooms, caffeine, Theanine, CLA, and exogenous ketones.

Diet is #1 however

4 Likes

Go get it man! Passion is everything, the money will follow, and the impact is even greater. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

essentially methamphetamine in chemical structure, but theres solid science showing that meth differentially effects dopamine transporters vivo and vitro, by like 5X.

2 Likes

I’m in same boat. Have you tried any of the CBD dominant strains? Harlequin is what works for me.
https://cannabismd.com/health/adhd/terpenes-can-help-treat-adhd/