Across International AccuTemp-09S Vacuum Drying Oven .9cf 5 sided 110V 60Hz

Item Model/Manufacturer: Across International AccuTemp-09S Vacuum Drying Oven .9cf 5 sided 110V 60Hz

Description: Oven is used. Sat up for 2 years. Just cleaning out our facility. Oven holds a vacuum and there are no leaks or funky smells. Clean, with several years of life left.

Price/MSRP: $ 1000
Current location of item: Oklahoma
Estimated lead time: Days 2
Fulfillment: Freight at buyers expense
User support / Warranty: none

Would you take $500?

1 Like

Way closer to the actual price of these. I picked up 4 of these that were all 1.9 for $600 each

I did have to drive 1800 miles round trip to go get them though

1 Like

Yeah I’m seeing bunches of ovens at way below half of purchase price.

2 Likes

I would not but thank you for the offer.

Not so much, remember a new one would require tax also. I am negotiable but this isn’t a fire sale. Unit looks damn near new in person.

While that may be the case, that doesn’t mean you’ll sell it. I picked up 4 1.9 and a .9 for 1500 about a month ago. Used equipment market is flooded with everyone shutting down

3 Likes

100% agree.

It’s been up less than 24 hours. Will adjust price depending on market of course. I’ve seen several beat up, banged up older models online for cheap. Saying I got x for $ doesn’t help without knowing the condition and how old the unit is and how much it was used.

Mine is closer to new. It’s sat more than it’s been used so I was hoping I would find a buyer looking for a mint unit with extremely low use. I can always negotiate the price with a serious buyer. Everything is negotiable.

Just to give you a heads up. We sell this oven for $1485 plus shipping brand new. No tax unless you in FL. We have cheap freight rates and it will come with a full 1 year warranty.

You might wanna lower the price a bit like others suggested. I’ve picked up several used good condition 1.9 AIs for under$500

Good luck with the sale regardless.

2 Likes

Isn’t this the older generation too? With the barb gas export ? I now see em tri clamp when I get them from across