Across international 16 cubic foot $12,000

Item Model/Manufacturer: Across international
Description: The big ass oven with the individually heated shelves. Like new, barely used.
Price: $12k
Current location of item: Lab Authority, Medford OR

Lab Authority:
541-622-8135

When it comes to used ovens the shipping negates a lot of the savings.

Especially when other people are selling 16 cuft units for $5k or less

We sell this oven for $13400 brand new and free shipping with a full 1 year manufacturer’s warranty

Might wanna lower your price a bit.

6 Likes

We sell this oven for $13000 brand new and free shipping with a full 1 year manufacturer’s warranty

Might wanna lower your price a bit

We can’t beat everyone. $13k is a good price. We only try to beat the manufacturer. We can’t win every pissing contest

But saying that. If we wanted to undercut you. We can. Especially since we stock these ovens. Our discount is a bit better typically.

1 Like

I’m listing this oven for a friend. After moving my lab a few times i realized 16 cubic foot ovens just are not for me. I prefer many small ovens. I will take this advice and tell her to lower her price.

1 Like

I need pallets of ultraclear for under $2100 btw

1 Like

what is ultra clear??? is it another one of these names to hide the real powder name??

2 Likes

Its a granular bentonite sold by oil-dri corporation. It originates from Georgia, although at my scale i cant get the freight price down enough to justify ordering it from the source

do you mind it in a super sack… or do you want it in 50lb bags? the frieght on that stuff is nearly the price of the powders. When we buy metric tons of b80, the shipping cost per ton is nearly 65% of the price of the powder, and this is talking metric ton pricing. We dont have enough demand to carry the other oil dri powders

The cheaper powders you really need to do volume to have it make sense.

I suppose I don’t mind it in a super sack. As long as It is 30/60 mesh. Yes i noticed that. Freight was more expensive than the product in my case

Let me work on this today. I might be able to make this happen.

2 Likes

still available ?