Achieving the "Raw Garden taste"

Why do you separate the THCa from a sauce layer and then wash it before reintroducing the sauce? Does the decarb end up causing problems if the THCa isn’t washed?

1 Like

Even small amounts of volatiles left behind will cause an off taste after being heated to 140c for 30+ minutes. When I decarb a clean diamond, it becomes the best “distillate” you’ll ever see.

5 Likes

Idk but their lemon strains are fuego live
Just looks like CLS to me.

I can’t exactly disclose what people use since alot of brands use toll.services…and k do supply to many toll service brands… but I will say the majority of customers use uspd, not spd; to harvest pure terpenes from a solution.

2 Likes

Very cool!

4 Likes

This came from tar colored sauce. Refined to the max.

9 Likes

I like it can you share the “Elliot tek” on this? What are your mantle temps starting at and ending at? Hard vac?

1 Like

Co2 “sauce” remediation through SPD. Not the best results. Pulled over a ton of myrcene. Not a pleasant taste.

5 Likes

Hmm @spdking give us your tek or forever be known as the @myrcenequeen

7 Likes

Quote of the quarantine

2 Likes

It’s so easy a cave man can do it. Literally.

4 Likes

Alright, this is bad ass.

I’m sure I could figure it out no problem I was more curious as to why homie :point_up_2: got a flat unpleasant aroma

2 Likes

Place your collection flask on dry ice. Your valuable terps are boiling off after being condensed and getting pulled into your cold trap. For a more “full spectrum” terp profile, run the condenser cold as fuck and don’t let anything leave after collecting.

3 Likes

Sorry, this isn’t the Elliot tek, but these are my parameters in an spd.

Condenser has to be as cold as possible, less than -30c

Slowly chase mantle temps up to 50c with the absolute hardest vac you can possibly achieve

Set your spin bar to 1000rpm and begin collecting terps

You can isolate terps by head temp in different flasks or go straight into the same one for a better profile

As the head temp begins to drop, increase mantle temps by 5c

Continue collecting terpenes until you are satisfied and/or you reach 80c and there is no pressure developing at the head. You can change flasks and continue pushing temps up to 140c, but I advise against allowing this to mix with the lower temp collection.

When you’re done collecting terps, you can maintain 140c to decarb the remaining thca in the sauce and distill as normal. Your distillate will be very sexy first pass.

Uspd is the proper equipment, but 100% feasible with any spd, condenser at -30 and collection flask always on dry ice.

13 Likes

Terps make the difference 100%. If you need some CDT lemme know :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks this is a gem

I know how Raw Gardens makes their terps and how they mix their cartridges because I developed it with them. They’d sue me before they let me make that claim tho lmao.

6 Likes

I can tell everyone for you. I also know how it’s done.

1 Like

Lmfao the “raw garden taste”. The secret ingredient is mids guys. It’s all mids no need to worry

5 Likes