About the Want to Buy category

Responses to WTB Licensed material can only come from Verified License Holders

I can get you all the smokable flower you need and have a multitude of kinds please feel free to let me know how much and I’ll get you over some options with coa’s
Call or text 979-676-2971

How do I get a copy of my licenses over to you so that you can verify?

We have all the documentation that you would need to prove we are fully licensed, legal, and compliant. Please send me a message with what is required so that we can move forward.

can you explain to me- TME is now a level 1 verified hemp slanger- but not a verified license holder- how do we get verified as a license holder? I want to be able to respond to the WTB people.
thank you

Never Mind,
please dont answer that question.
I can send in a copy of my State License and my Drivers License for that.
I am slowly getting the feel for the site and reading back from the beginning some things I missed.
Sorry for the distraction.
I will send in e copies of that unless you want paper copies.
thanks again