About the Solventless category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

2 Likes

Hey, you know that a topic that has not much been discussed here, it seems like everyone jumped up from their bubble bags to closed loop extraction!

2 Likes

I do, but I got questioned last weekend on why I hated solventless so much that I wouldnt even have a category for it here lol…

I do not hate solventless, thus, new category. If I find some free time I will recategorize more of the existing solventless/Rosin threads to here

3 Likes

I met a guy at the last glg meetup in la who was breeding plants to have larger tricombs, It was really interesting to hear what he has to say. He had some oil from the strain bootylicious that was solventless, it was really great stuff.Perhaps he remembers me and will chime in.

6 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes