About the CannaBusiness category

Hey Doc,

Looking to get added, much appreciated.

Good afternoon,
I would like to be added to this thread as well. I cannot wait to network with other industry pros!

Hello future could you tag my name cause I would like the chance to let go of some biomass and flower.
Thanks for your time and help.
Scaldo

BulkCarts would like to be added to this group if possible :slight_smile: We offer empty CCell-style cartridges and more

I tried to send @Future private message but it wonā€™t let me. Who do I message to get added to a farmer/producer group label

1 Like

Can you add me to your thread please, thanks!

We would love to join the CannaBusiness category.

I am completely out of my element, but need advice from a knowledgeable representative or anyone that is willing and capable of of identifying my piece of of equipment i obtained when I purchased a storage unitā€¦I looked up the markings on it and it said " Bhogart Extractors" it showed a huge machine that cost 149,000 dollars, of course that sparked my interestā€¦so I scrolled down further and found a link leading me hereā€¦ I tried inserting photos but wouldnā€™t let me, its a long tube with a nozzle looking thing, I found the entire unit online , so its a hemp oil extractor tube

2 Likes

I run the used Cannabis equipment division at Aaron Equipment Company and I would love to be able to post on this category and others about the cost effective solutions we can offer to cannabis and hemp companies. How do acquire the ability to post?

1 Like

@Aaron_Equipment_Co
You absolutely can post your services or products in the Classifieds section. If itā€™s hemp see the Hemp Slanger verification rules. If itā€™s thc see the license holders verification. You gain more abilities based on more positive activity.

gotcha. what if i sell the equipment to process the material but not the actual material itself?

Youā€™re clear to advertise processing equipment. I just bought from an ad here auction style.

where do i do that and how? Forgive my naivete, Iā€™m not really seeing where i would post.

I would liked to be placed on the list. I have a lot to share with this family and friends here.

Good Morning from Thailand,
We own a cannabis consulting service here in Thailand and we have been tasked with creating the entire hemp and cannabis industry from the ground up and we need as much help as we can get.

please keep us in the loop and feel free to reach out to us if you feel you can help.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Actually, we are an email list provider assisting our clients for their marketing list requirements.

For your business, we can provide any list of people who may look out for your services so that you can easily reach them to get more business.

Do you have any interest? if yes, please let me know your thought on this,

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Roger Morales
roger@newstrategicleads.com

1 Like

Hello Future4200,

I am a new vendor, we offer cash based solutions. We have a product that will substantially reduce costs associate with cash managementā€¦ we are digitalizing cash in North America!

How automating cash can reshape a more efficient future for cash payment in retail!

Operational Benefits:
Cash automation creates efficiencies by lowering costs associated with;

-Opening till counts
-End of day closing procedures
-Cashier shift counts
-Reports related to bank deposits
-Audits regarding cash management
-Reduced banking fees

Liabilities/Security Benefits:
Protect your staff and customers;

-Significantly reduce or eliminate shortage
-Point precision accuracy which eliminates recounts
-UL rated safe for optimal protection
-Robbery process built into the server reducing loss
-Investigation time reduction when dealing with cash loss and liability.

Company Benefits:
Creates a customer experience environment;

-With reduction of cash handling (On average 2.5 hours a day) you can provide your customers with a more enhanced experience/relationship.
-Increase customer paying options. On average 1 in 5 want to pay cash.
-Settle cash disputes simply without creating tensions with the customer.

Paper trails and reporting:
Every touch is recorded, money in, money out;

-Cash on-hand real-time.
-Deposit and withdraw user liability verification.
-Customizable date reporting of past transaction.
-Digitalized, pin-point accuracy on record keeping.

It counts cash & coin in seconds, entire drawers. What takes hours is reduced to mins!

New user here, cannot figure out how to post. I joined this website to ask some questions about licensing.
I know gummies and hard candies are controlled solely by the FDACP, but what about
dairy products, do I have to get a separate license to sell rice krispies that have butter in them?

and if I do, would I be able to circumvent this by using margarine instead of butter?

Message me!