a word of warning. Avoid SNCE labs

SNCE labs

Horrible, impure products that smell and taste awful. These guys are running hot solvent picking up a bunch of undesirable compounds, and don’t stand behind their products. Their products are inconsistent. The last batch we received from them had a very strong sulfur smell and taste. I had several customer complaints, and when we brought this to the companies attention, they said it was a different terpene profile. We lost several hundred dollars using this company, and they offered nothing to fix the situation. Avoid at all costs, there is cheaper, safer and cleaner product out there

We have thankfully switched to in house production

edit: their tincture

the darkness is mainly chlorophyll

4 Likes

@sidco the SEO for this site is deadly lol. This bad review is in the top 10 results for snce labs when you look it up now

5 Likes

Make a link to their site and it will push the result higher. Make a comment on their site linking this thread, and you’ll jump damn near to the top

4 Likes

https://sncelabs.myshopify.com/ you mean like this? :smiley:

I have zero sympathy for whatever happens to them. They tried to blame their poor product on me, like adding mct and mixing made it horrid. They didn’t wanna pay my employer back (who was a friend) and I don’t mind tossing them under the buss for damn near a grand in wasted product, and pissed off customers. I hope they now realize it would have just been cheaper to refund the product

7 Likes