A lawyers take on delta 8

Not allowed in WA rec now

6 Likes

Like domino’s. Watch.

4 Likes

'Ad hominem ’ refers to an argument style; it is an attempt to invalidate a claim, statement, or argument because of some personal characteristic of the person making the claim

I appreciate the sentiment but it just becomes a combative environment when you attempt to discredit something based on someone’s character (I understand why in this instance)…to be clear my comment was aimed primarily at @Kingofthekush420 but could be applied to many comments on many threads so let’s try to correct the behavior instead of immediately taking it personally in a reactionary way

2 Likes

I know the definition of ad hominem, lol, along with a plethora of other logical fallacies. I asked for you to show me where I used a logical fallacy against KOTK.

The point being, he uses Wikipedia, dictonary.com, and misconstrued/misapplied court cases to ‘prove’ “complaint” D8 from hemp is legal. Therefore, referring to his regular use of Wikipedia is germane and not an ad hominem attack.

I will concur KOTK uses logical fallacies often, and I have as well when I get irritated that we keep beating this dead horse. There are two sides, those who understand and correctly apply science and law, those who do not. I think you can guess which side I believe I’m on and which side I believe KOTK is on.

I will also say, only one of us has a dog in this fight; therefore, only one of us can be biased (the one who stands to lose money and freedom).

1 Like

Pop goes the weasel. My bet on the next states to follow:

1. MI
  2. OR
  3. MA

Anyone taking bets? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably Oregon, they’re having a session to discuss making rules for it soon

2 Likes

They have a moment today to submit comments to OLCC. Oregon and washington just popped imo.
California, Michigan Colorado will be next I bet.

2 Likes

I’ve actually used alot more relevant sources then you have

All you do is say “this is my opinion and you’re wrong because you don’t agree”

I post relevant counter arguments you cant counter so you turn to personal attacks

Court cases > your opinion all dayyyyy

1 Like

How is cbn legal when you have to make thc first to make cbn?

1 Like

You just answered your own question. Decarbing happens naturally over time, but it is not natural when you put it in a kettle and heat it up

1 Like

DEA is not law. If they were all the marijuana legal states would be litigated against

1 Like

Right :rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

All hemp seeds would be illegal if the DEA had there way (which they’re not and they lost that case to the hemp industry back in 04)

fucking nerds

3 Likes

“May not be produced or processed…”

Does this criminalize possession, sale, or out of state import? Got a link to the full document?

I only have the screenshot, I couldn’t find it with a cursory search. It might be a bulletin for license holders or something

The first half of this video is about D8 legality.

Disclaimer: the contents of this video do not reflect my beliefs

Lol this guy again

3 Likes

Makes sense he does the wookest crude conversion possible

Dude is all over Facebook

Wonder were he gets the T41?

lol check the website homepage video