A&D MX 50 Moisture Analyzer ($1k off list!)

I have a used MX50 Moisture analyzer for sale. It is in pristine condition. Lists for $2700. Will sell for $1700. Can ship anywhere in the US and I’ll personally guarantee it.

See pics Here:

Fast and uniform heating with halogen lamp and innovative SRA technology
Straight halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter gives shorter
measurement time, thanks to fast and uniform heating

High repeatability
With SHS (Super Hybrid Sensor) featured as the weight sensor, ultra accurate moisture content
determination is possible based on high precision weighing of even a small sample

High moisture content measurement
MS-70 measures the moisture content at 0.001% resolution suitable for low moisture content samples
as well as Karl Fischer method, yet requires no special knowledge or training and produces no harmful waste

Standard WinCT-Moisture ( for MS &MX) for real-time graph displaying
WinCT-Moisture is an original software application designed to display a graph of moisture content
rate change while measuring with a connected PC

Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate comes as standard for accuracy checking
Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate is a chemical material that has stable moisture content of 15.66% ,
and thus is best to use for accuracy check to maintain the reference value of the analyzer

Calibration of the heater temperature ( for MS &MX)
With the temperature calibrator (optional), calibration result can be output in the format that
conforms to GLP, GMP, ISO

Memory function
According to sample up to 20 suitable measurement conditions can be stored and recalled, which saves time
and prevents the user from making a mistake when setting ( 10 for MF 5 for ML )
For measurement result, up to 100 data can be stored and output at once ( 50 for MF 30 for ML )

Five measurement programs
Five choices of measurement programs, Standard, Automatic, Quick, Timer, and Manual Mode are provided
Standard Mode : Just measurement accuracy, HI, MID or LO needs to be set
Automatic Mode : Ends measurement when moisture content changes at a rate less than the set rate
Quick Mode : Begins heating samples at 200°C for 3 minutes, then is the same as Automatic Mode
Timer Mode : Continues measurement for a set duration of time (160mins.: by 1min, 60480mins.: by 5mins.)
Manual Mode : STOP button should be pressed to end measurement (Max. heating time: 480mins.)

Selectable Heating Mode
Choose the heating mode from standard, quick, step and ramp heating modes for the most suitable measurement
( ML has Standard and Quick heating modes only )

Clear and easy-to-see, large VFD display
Measurement, setting value, change in moisture content, action status, data number and other important
information are clearly displayed

Easy handling of the unit
Ergonomically designed pan handle eliminates mishaps such as burns when moving a hot sample pan into or
out of the unit from either side. Wing handle for easy opening and closing of the heater cover

Low maintenance cost assured
The halogen lamp is user replaceable without unit downtime with protective chamber for easy cleaning
( Lamp life 5000 hours)

So this works for cannabis oil?

Yes it will. There is a consumable glass fiber sheet they recommend for a “Liquid or meltable sample”. The settings a e robust so you can dial it in for anything. The most valuable test I would say though is to test the plant matter prior to extraction for water content.

Also I’ve had this for a long time. I’d let it go for $1500.