99%+ Isolate $500/Kg

Lets try this again…

$500/Kg

MOQ 50Kg

400Kg available

Material is shipping from South Carolina I am willing to send samples anywhere for free.

Please serious buyers only.

Thank you.

1 Like

Is this different than your last forsale post? Generally we try and keep all like sales in the same spot to reduce the spam feel

4 Likes

Is there any fats and lipids in your isolate. If you could put the isolate in an 8/1 solution with ethanol then freeze it that would be helpful in seeing if there is any in there that shouldn’t be. Just had a big issue after buying isolate

6 Likes

I’ve been hearing nightmare stories some guys are through with material out there. I have numerous samples out now doing this test I can send you a sample if you want to do it yourself. I’m gonna do it on Monday so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday I’ll have results.

2 Likes

Makes sense I’m new to this sorry I would prefer to keep it on this one the other title is not clear and I was getting a bit trolled on it.

3 Likes

why is it in bags

1 Like

Bags are about as commonly used for isolate packaging as buckets are…

6 Likes

If you dropped your MOQ I’m sure you would have some sales. Most people that buy 50kg at a time have already secured a source.

2 Likes

At that price I think its fair MOQ we are willing to sell lower MOQ but price will be higher

2 Likes

We ship out in 5 gallon buckets this is just bulk storage.

1 Like

Bump…

1 Like

Bump…

What part of SC?

Hartsville, Darlington

bump…

still nothing? Its probably the profile name.
If ur willing to take 50 @ 500 ea.
Try 10 @ 600 ea.
Or 2 @ 700 ea.

2 Likes

Agreed, asked to get your name changed to Spec Oil (or whatever). I am familiar with these guys, but have never had the pleasure of a transactions with them. I have heard the lab is quite impressive though.

Willing to go under 500?

Edited to respect OP

4 Likes

How much for 5 kg of isolate wax and lipid free? @Mosaic_Co-Labs