(9) AgroMax adjustable/dimmable 1000w DE grow lights

Item: AgroMax adjustable 1000w DE ballast/reflector combos with MH bulbs

Price: $200 per unit + shipping

I have 9 units in 100% working order… I’m selling to offset the cost of new LEDs. I enjoyed using these lights for several reasons; adjustable 600-1100w, dimmable, external control, double ended, 120v and 240v, and super reliable. Message me on 4200 or IG @cbdtomorrow, thanks!

1 Like

I believe those are Sinowell brand in China. They are really good quality.

Good morning @AgTonik, not sure if these are the Chinese Sinwell brand, but they are great quality and solid build :slight_smile: that brand does not appear to have adjustable wings on any of their units. These reflectors have adjustable wings for higher concentrations of light in smaller footprints… good for 4x4 and 5x5 areas… they show light graphs for both “narrow” and “wide” settings - also compared to a Gavita 1000w DE. Including the graphs below for review… thanks!

1 Like

Sinowell brand did offer adjustable wings as of their catalog last year. I picked up a few.

HTG has the Alibaba game on lock with their brick and mortars.

Awesome information, and thanks for the feedback! I’ll check with HTG and see if they can confirm the origin.

1 Like

I think I have 30 of these units by the look of the adjustable reflector. Im pretty sure they are $200 new when you buy them. Do these have the rj45 connection to control them?

3 Likes

How do you like that reflector type vs the ones that point straight down? Are you able to hang them in your containers? I’d like to go the gavita route for all my projects, but the lack of ceiling height in some instances has me weary.

2 Likes

Ya i dont have the highest ceilings at this spot so im in the same boat.

2 Likes

@BG305 the MSRP on the HTG website is $359.92. I check the invoice and we paid $212.40 for each reflector + $47.60 for each MH bulb. The units are in mint condition with <6 months of use. I knocked off 25% because they are used, and now looking at the invoice, I’ll be happy with $175 per unit if that’s closer to used market value… not trying to profit off the sale, just recover some funds for the LEDs. They do have the RJ45 connection for remote control. Thanks for asking!

@FicklePickle I loved the reflectors, but didnt adjust the wings after they were hung. It would be really useful for concentrating the light on a 4x4, but still cranks enough PAR for a 5x5, and I was using on a 6x6 area for moms - they loved it. Gavita is great if you have the budget… Jair’s a cool dude… his lights are #1 for many reasons. These things are built tough and feel like a gavita, but they are not gavita. If your ceiling is too high, perhaps lower the plants? My plants started on tables, but ended up in saucers on the floor, and it worked phenomenally for our garden… I hope that’s an option for yours!

@Concentrated_humbold Low ceilings create all kinds of issues, so these lights would be best for mid to high ceilings tbh.

and thank you everyone for the questions and input… hope this info helps. as mentioned, price adjusted to 33% off actual retail ($175 each with bulb)

1 Like

I have 8’ ceilings at this spot, how many inches is lost since there not flush mounted? Gavitas are what 6”’s or so

My ceiling is to low. 9’ in the areas in question.

Yeah gavitas are fairly cheap through grow generation, I’m paying $290 out the door for each out of Portland.

1 Like

Last time I bought de lights it was close to $200 - $220 out the door. That was for phantoms and nanluxs. I think it was close to 12” of space( bottom of light to ceiling) all said and done with hooks and eye bolt.

2 Likes

Man I just paid 300 for my phantoms de’s I would have rather paid 200 lol

3 Likes

looks like you got a great deal btw!

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 4.50.08 PM

3 Likes

Hi friends, this is a pricing & stock update:

(1) for $180
(2) for $340
(4) for $670
(8) for $1300
*** includes free shipping (USA) ***

I still have 8 units in 100% working order… I’m selling to offset the cost of new LEDs. Adjustable 600-1100w, dimmable, external control, double ended, runs on 120v and 240v, and super reliable. Includes MH DE 1000w bulb, RJ45 cable, and light hangers. Message me on 4200 or IG @cbdtomorrow, thanks!

Shit, if this wasn’t in Maryland (assumingly) I’d be allllll over these!

1 Like

thanks! includes free shipping (USA) in the price if that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

ORLY!

…we may need to talk soon :wink:

1 Like

I just messaged you my cell, call me anytime.

Redundant commentary on HTG products and service.

2 Likes