80%+ CBD Distillate $800/kg

Short and Simple. Had a client bail on his bill and go out of business. His loss, your gain. 20kg available.

$800/kg - no minimums, will ship.

Direct message me.

1 Like

It would be helpful if you included full spectrum, broad spectrum, etc along with a COA

3 Likes

Isn’t all distillated hemp oil broad spectrum im 100% sure the it is, so why does he need to say that, also if you want to buy it why not message him?

He’s just trying to help the seller with a quicker sale. As of now you have no clue if this is compliant cbd with less than .3% thc or if its “t-free” or if its hot with above .3% thc.

Yes technically all distillate is “broad spec” but thats semantics, the industry has “standards” for different terms and if he shared this info it would save potential buyers a lot of time.

If the OP just added a little more detail he would likely get more messages in his inbox with more serious potential buyers.

4 Likes

Just trying to help out, I lose sales due to lack of description sometimes. You know what I mean by broad or full spectrum don’t do that lol.
Pretty crazy yourself and others will put such little effort into posts worth tens of thousands of dollars or more after all the hard work that goes into making the product. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In my network, broad spec is distillate with THC below 0.3% or no THC. Full spec is distillate with THC above 0.3%.

Thanks for the tips. It is full spectrum distillate. I’ll update with some pictures and the COA here if I haven’t sold the last of it. We’re down to the last 4kg now.

1 Like

That’s funny. While everyone’s talking about how to describe it to sell it faster, you sold it all. Good for you.

1 Like

Not everyone is cut from the same cloth haha