7000 gph Winterization skid

Ive got a couple of Filter skids being made for clients, Putting this out there to see if anyone else is interested. Dual inline bag filters, temp and pressure data collection ready, ARO pump powered, on castors.

Over 7000 Gallons per hour filter ability with easy quick filter bag swaps. Does not include mixing/ cooling system for your winterization, nor fill tanks for post-filteration. I can source and include these if you want. Perfect for auxiliary and inline-filtration

Let me know if youre interested.

1 Like

7000 per hour with only two bags? Really? Do you have a pic of such a thing?

1 Like

Thats what the pumps rated for. Only my non-professional mock ups

I don’t think any normal filter bag (or two) can accommodate that much

1 Like

theres both 4 and 8 inch diameter filter housings available, sure precipitant and flocculant content will effect flow, but the pumps will push that up to 120 psi, results may vary

Two parallel 8", maybe, idk. I doubt you’ll get that in practice. Happy to be proven wrong though

1 Like

What are you charging?

How much are we talking for this system @Psilisophical?

Have these actually been put in use or are they just in the design/prototype phase?

Yeah I get between 120-200gal through a 20um #2 bag (first stage) on extraction. Winterized crude at that volume/rate you’d want something like this at each stage https://www.thecarycompany.com/4-bag-filter-vessel-size-2

Sheesh… that price tag though…

Apparently these people have vessels with TC connections coming in soon and duplex skids with Flange are ready to go. Bag Filter Housings | #2/#4 Size, 304/316 SS, PVC, Multi-Bag

@Ikkyu @jimster The 4" housing skids are 15K before tax and shipping, the 8" is 27k before tax and shipping. Fabricated in Colorado

@mcpikeig Ive put together and ran several filter systems like this, but this is the first of the skids ill actually have fabricated to my specs.

You can get a prototype from any pool supply store