70/30 SPLIT Processing : CBD Distillate & Isolate

Thank you for the constructive comment!. good feedback.

1 Like

T Free for $10 lb input that’s crazy. I don’t think 70/30 is unreasonable as long as the biomass is high grade 14%+

1 Like

@Kenley I never said not to blast shitty people but my rule is never to disclose anybody’s name online… if it’s not in their profile or they haven’t said it on the forum

I’m not saying this is a rule of Future4200 FORUM…

I’m saying this is a rule of the game…least where I come from

4 Likes

The only people that are gonna be willing to do a 70/30 in favor of them is someone desperate, or a newbie! Either way it’s gonna be someone with a lot more risk either to rip you off or fuck up the extraction.

Either way…at this break down you get what you pay for and that’s not much.

I will say. I’ve ran these % before when I know the material was straight gas THC and the contract was large so at the end of a days work. I was left with over a lb of fire concentrates when they were at the peak of price.

Cbd…that’s gonna be a hard ask

3 Likes

You got a point Killa. Split ratio is one thing but all processing isn’t equal. If the processor is inefficient or a crook your 70/30 split might net you less disty than a 50/50 split

3 Likes

I don’t think opportunity means what you think it does :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks for making my night with this video

In a past life as an arborist. I dropped a royal palm on a water main and caused thousands worth of damage.

This makes you laugh seeing others do it

1 Like

If people wanted to move stuff they would be trying to gain new customers. If someone could get me $500 isolate I’d buy some, but all I have seen lately is a circus.

There’s been plenty being advertised on here.

1 Like

Lol if you’re the broker you’re working for free because nobody is running a charity. Why would a business offer line time to a another business 20% cheaper when we are turning down work. Anybody have line time I can get you 50 50 there’s a couple hundred thousand lbs available. No need to settle for less.

2 Likes

And just as you saw, that’s the market. I can get between 7 and 10 right now per lb and so can others, why would anyone want to be a salesman?

1 Like

We have line time but why would my company just toss money down the toilet. Then have to spend more money on the sales team to sell the product… That’s why we don’t do splits anymore. Straight Cash toll processing

1 Like

@Snook have open ethanol extraction capacity to W/D crude filtered to 1 micron, my question would be whether you have an outlet for the oil, hard to pay utilities, labor and maintenance bills with 5 gallon buckets of crude if nobody is buying IMO.

if its good quality crude… im sure some of my manufacturers MAY be interested
it would take a step away from their process… but again if has to be good quality, and reasonable price for them to be interested
its not impossible. there are buyers everywhere. just need to have ears and eyes open, and think outside the box

Isolate $500 or less? Is that per oz per lb or per liter/kilo?

Are we talking THCa or CBDa?

those cant be track and trace prices, the tax alone is probably $500

cbd isolate per kg derived from hemp. No tax license to license only on the retail end.

1 Like

Im only doing splits because im selling it

70/30 to isolate and in this market. Oof. Man good luck that’s rough

2 Likes

Hi .
Please check : Pharmaegy (google it)
They are extracting for Farmers in European Union with a facility EU GMP.

Get verified first if you want to sell hemp products. Until then, expect flags every time you post something for sale.

2 Likes