70/30 SPLIT Processing : CBD Distillate & Isolate

I have contracts from Farmers that want their Biomass processed.
the split of product will be 70 / 30 in favor of the Farmer.

LARGE quantities available.
Reply only if you can provide live footage of your facility, and be able to walk through your process.
Must be professional and serious. Long term business preferred.
Legal & Compliant

Good luck

13 Likes

You don’t set the split this year, we do. Lol 70/30

10 Likes

“Jed, lets hold out for the 70/30 split”

Meanwhile back at the ranch, mr mold, taking over biomass

16 Likes

Thank you dumb & Dumber @anon1342 & @Snook Mr. Level 1 hemp slanger… dont you have a " business " to run?.. or something better to do than to populate this thread with your shit post?

i really can’t give less fucks about your opinion :slight_smile:
or what you have to say </3

Cheers.

3 Likes

At least you’ve got a survivor mentality towards the internet.

I find being entirely neutral the most rewarding.

6 Likes

I’m confused why so many cheap shots or cuss words get thrown in a forum mesnt to help people. Even when people say outlandish stuff.shit were not even 10 post deep

5 Likes

My overall observation & experience is this: wussy’s don’t make it in this game and most people here have a level of experience that shatters conventional norms.

6 Likes

Hector how do you have time for this if you are selling so much THC product? As much as you sling you shouldn’t be in the penny stock game.

I can help
Lab in Oregon ready for a contract

1 Like

worry about yourself and not so much in,what i am doing, what i am selling or what stocks or currencies im selling :slight_smile: take care

@Kenley I think you’re a solid individual.
And I’m not sure if @CannaQuantum has given out his name publicly before now.

Let’s respect anonymity.

Please DO NOT DOX people against there wishes.

-Thanks all

9 Likes

i appreciate the comments and remarks and my name being publicized on here without me doing . i love it
but its not quite the purpose of the threat

i do apologize for escalating :+1:

2 Likes

You Might be able to talk a lab into 70/30 for farmer to crude, but to isolate? You clearly don’t have any idea how much it cost to make isolate

1 Like

So this is a hide behind the screen type forum? I wasn’t aware. I’m a straight shooter and will call it as see it. When you see something so ignorant being said or sought after one should be called out in any place. This is Merica isn’t it? I’ll save my fingers the next time I see such stupid shit it really goes without saying .

1 Like

again… to reiterate , I don’t care much for others opinions. or feed back.
specially if it’s not contributing in a positive manner.

if it were up to me, i would do 50/50 but i am not the farmer, i am not the one who decided to make the 70/30 contract.

i am sure in due time, a motivated person will contact me and will happily take a 70/30 deal .
i have no doubts about it. it happens every time.

You are absolutely responsible for asking for 70/30. It’s one thing to low-ball but another to low-ball and claim you aren’t the one lowballing.

If you don’t want feedback don’t make a post on a public forum

5 Likes

let me try to dumb it down further
there seems to be a problem with understanding what i’m typing .

the farmer is only willing to do 70/30
if a qualified extractor offers a counter, something comparable THE FARMER would entertain it
if it made sense.
I dont agree with the 70/30 myself but i know someone will be happy to do it.
it doesn’t have to be you . but i know there is someone else out there more motivated and that wants it more than you, and they will take the opportunity. :slight_smile:

If you don’t agree with it why are you wasting your time? If you actually didn’t agree you wouldn’t go posting it

2 Likes

He’s an idiot. He obviously doesn’t know how much product is sitting in warehouses now with no home.
Every far in the country would be happy to get a 70/30 split in their favor. You can’t even get a 50/50 at the moment because the product isn’t moving. Crude is $200 or less isolate is $500 or less, distillate is $800 or less and Tfree is less than $1200.
If you are so damn smart and you need to dumb it down for someone go open up a lab and take you 30% split and be happy. People don’t go into to business to loose money and if they do they don’t stay in it very long. Just pay to get it done. There’s labs that will take biomass to Tfree for $10 an input lb. Mr Broker you can figure out that though. You are apparently the only smart one in the business.

3 Likes