7/10 Hash Bash Cup Michigan

I’ll be there for sure Saturday afternoon and evening. Possibly later Friday night as well.

Who’s going?
Who has a booth?
Anybody in the actual cup?

25% off GLG memberships in person in MI this weekend

10 Likes

I’ll probably be there. I dont have a booth :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

i didnt hear about this. im lame. If I can get a ride ill make it. Thy play hackeysack there. i dont think it makes a bit of sense to bring my weed there so i wont be able to share my weed. I tend to not smoke alot of hash= definitely need a designated driver to make it out but I could prolly find a chicago version?

1 Like

im curiou about this hash cup stuff? what happens if an open blaster wins???

3 Likes

U probably could. But ive been to events all over, you will have a hard time finding something as cool as this.

@Future was there in 2019 but there was a glg meetup the same weekend. It wont be as big as in the past because the hash bash is always the first Saturday of april and that brings a lot of people to the cup over that weekend

1 Like

Totally going. All day Saturday and probably part of Sunday.

Looking forward to this event and meeting more folks up here.

The events two weeks ago were great. <3 Can’t wait to see your smiling faces.

I didn’t get an entry in - our facility was up and these entries are from 2020! I’ll look to enter for next year for sure.

I’ll be bringing some of our cannabis cup entry material though… announcements happening this week. I judged three whole kits from that. Not sure I’ll venture down that road again. Some of the products were just terrible…but you still have to try them out and write them up. And when I say terrible…I mean yuck!

This is exactly what I have heard from all over. I’ve been to many a bong a thong and other such things on the West Coast… I’m really looking forward to this one. Plus its only an hour from my house so I don’t need to fly anywhere for the visit.

Does @Future have a booth? Hash Bash earlier this year was pretty awesome even though it was unofficial. So was the GLG event on that same day.

@thumper I don’t know where you need a ride from but if you can manage to get to Lansing I can give a ride from there. I know the bus tickets from the windy city to Ann arbor are like $25 or so - if that’s where you’re coming from. -shrug- And those buses include WiFi and stuff now.

2 Likes

This seems like an awesome odd-couple scenario.

5 Likes

No booth, I’ll probably be crashing @dzl_goat booth/suite most of Saturday evening

5 Likes

I never see @Demontrich out and about maybe he will come chill

1 Like

Where is everyone staying? The two hotels are booked.

1 Like

There’s quite a lot more hotels just a little bit further south of the two that are participating in the event. Like a 10 minute drive over and there’s plenty of rideshares available in the college town. Like 25% of them even allow smoking and what not in your room - if you are interested in that kind of thing.

Looks like the two 420 friendly airbnbs in ann arbor are all booked up too. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

sponsored hotels sounds likea killer party.

wont happen im south of him and highly unlikely to make it.

I’ll be around Saturday afternoon with seeds if anyone is looking. I have Chem, OG, and sour in seed form. All lines have been meticulously worked to bring out specific traits.

5 Likes

We want zaza

2 Likes

Send me some beans @mi_organic_gardens I’ll run em!! Love those lines. Have fun at the hash bash y’all!

3 Likes

She will be there

1 Like

DM me. We can work something out!

1 Like

Just landed, headed over to Ann Arbor for the evening, wave me down if you see me at the cup :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Stop by the Mayfair room!

1 Like