660W LED Grow Lights In Stock Now - 55,000+ Hours Lifespan (PRICE UPDATE)

i got a bag of something somewhere, i hide this shit on myself. i forget if its humic or fulvic. I still didnt find my cam and tried posting pics twice but cant figure it out again? its on my galaxy phone but last time I sent it to email and shit but cant even figure that out.

So hlg not meijiu?

hlg is in usa, uses true top bin diodes, no offense to china but they arent top bin= all my lights are china but a few hlg. hlg has a samsung approved usa pcb manufacture the board, not big deal= the only failures ie had are hlg.

BVV has an incredible warranty on products that frankly don’t usually get a warranty in the hemp/canna industry. Yes, the claims department is firm on its policies, but they are more than fair and offer the industry’s ONLY warranty on certain items. Call and ask for Adam to help you with your messed-up order, he will take care of you if it’s even remotely possible.

WARRANTIED PRODUCTS:
Vacuum Pumps

• VE Series – 1 year
  • BVV Pro Series – 1 year
  • BVV Diaphragm – 1 year

Rotary Evaporators: (Excludes glassware and all sealing gaskets.)

• ECO – 90 days
  • Solvent Pro – 1 year
  • Neocision – 1 year

Short Path Distillation

• BVV – 90 days

Vacuum Ovens

• ECO – 2 years
  • Neocision – 3 years
  • Forced Air Ovens – 2 years

Rosin Presses

• BVV – 90 days

Extractors

• Open Blast Extractors – 1 year
  • Closed Column Extractors – 1 year
  • Closed Loop System – 1 year
  • Rack Units – 1 year
  • 10LB PSI Certified Poseidon – Limited lifetime

E-nails

• 30 Day Warranty

Freezers

• 1 Year Warranty

Vacuum Chambers & Accessories

• BVV – 2 Years*
  • SVac – 2 Years*
  • Glass Vac – 2 Years*
  • Resin Traps – 30 days*
  • Heat Pads – 90 days
  • Koby / Carbon Exhaust – 30 days
  • Quadpods – 90 days
  • Manifolds/Assembly – 30 days

** 30 day limited manufacturer’s warranty from product defect. Defect or damage caused by reasons* such as: user misuse (including but not limited to: implosion caused my improper positioning of vacuum chamber lid to vessel or using incompatible solvents), and improper storage are not covered under this warranty

Chillers/Heaters

• BVV – 1 year

Stainless Steel

• Spools/Bases/Endcaps/Reducers/Condensers – 1 year
  • Solvent Tanks – 1 year

Consumables (including but not limited to)

• Solvents– No warranty*
  • Filtration/Gaskets – 30 days
  • Rosin Bags – 30 days*
  • Hoses – 30 days
  • Scales – 30 days
  • Gauges – 30 days
  • Vacuum Grease – No warranty*
  • One Hitters - No warranty*
  • Terpenes – No warranty*
  • Filtration Media - No warranty*
  • Cartridges- No warranty*

*** Consumables that are ineligible for returns**

Glassware/Accessories

• Digital Heating and Stirring Mantles – 90 days
  • Accessories to Short Path Distillation, Rotary Evaporators, and Filtration – 30 days*
  • Glass Syringes- No warranty

Parts / Fittings (including but not limited to)

• BVV Fittings/Adapters/Tees- 30 days
  • BVV Clamps- 30 days
  • KF25 Parts- 30 days
  • All Glassware - No warranty
  • Quick Disconnects- 30 days
  • Valves - 30 days
  • Stand alone Racks- 30 days (Assembled by us).
  • Stand alone Racks - No warranty (Comes disassembled)

** 30 day limited manufacturer’s warranty from product defect (excludes consumables & glassware). Defect or damage caused by reasons* such as: user misuse, improper storage, improper care, etc. are not covered under this warranty.

im lost here, you responded to my post about Meijiu with this:

literally doesnt have anything to do with meijiu at all… maybe my comprehension skills arent up to par these days.

2 Likes

Comprehending thumper may be easier when drunk. Sounds like the meijiu lights are a good quality alternative to hlg to save some cash. Your input and opinion is helpful and appreciated!

2 Likes

most quantums are the same. Are you suggesting meiju is more likely to have true top bins than hlg?

I fixed a couple of words for you, but yeah… Can confirm!

3 Likes

Excuse my bad mood

Excuse my bad mood

I was confused and thought you were pointing out miejus quantums/

No I was talking about their F8 bar light that has a massive amount of diodes that are under driven. That light with the diode count at 650w is more efficient than say an hlg 650 quantum board light. It would take 10x 288 boards to get that same diode count for a single fixture. I can’t remember off the top of my head how many diodes the F8 actually has.

1 Like

i have underdriven- 330 watt fixtures with 3 boards. well see if they somehow last bettter. I use 3-4 lights per 4 x 8 usually around 1200 and the par is HIGH My go to is kingbrite, i think they hae the same fixture, its all china stuff.

bump to the top