660W LED Grow Lights In Stock Now - 55,000+ Hours Lifespan (PRICE UPDATE)

UPDATE - These lights I purchased from Sunritek in China when I thought I’d open a grow. I’ve been to their facility in Shenzhen. I decided to be a processor instead and I’ve had these lights unused, sitting in a well protected warehouse for two years now. They’re installed in ONE facility in north OKC and the guy raves about them.

We really need cash for buying biomass. I lowered the price from 950 to 600 to get off of them. We have around 310 available (328 fit in a container).

This same manufacturer sells to several other companies selling a super similar light. These companies are professional sellers unlike me, our expertise is as a processor, but it was made from the SAME MANUFACTURER.
LED Grow Light 640W Full Spectrum High Efficacy with Dimmer | LEDRadiant example of a similar light from the same manufacturer being sold ($950)

https://www.iluminarlighting.com/ilogic8-led-fixture example of a similar light from the same manufacturer being sold

https://www.topshelflight.com/roi-e680 example of a similar light from the same manufacturer being sold ($999)

Sunritek sells 3 to 4 containers each month of LED lights to USA. It has the German OSRAM diodes, the same diodes as Fluence (OSRAM has since bought Fluence). These are copies of the Spyder X2.

Much of the discussion was about how good are these lights and why would they be reputable or trustworthy? I hope this clears this up to some extent. I don’t want to give away lights to help our reputation for something I’m trying to turn to cash to help our current business needs.

If anyone wants to buy all 310 lights - am willing to make a helluva deal!

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

Item: VB8 LED Model 2.4

Price:$600, discounts for bulk orders available!

The VB8 LED is designed to outperform the competition with additional diodes and a tuned spectrum to deliver exemplary results. This 660W LED has a full spectrum array specifically engineered for vegetive and flower cycles that require high μmol performance at a lower clearance to the canopy.
The VB8 is ideal for both large commercial facilities as well as stand-alone hobby use. A quick and easy install action with the ability to daisy chain several fixtures in a row. IP65 certified for damp locations.

• Can work with any 0-10V dimming controller. Compatible with most lighting controllers, including Grower’s Choice Master Lighting Controller.
  • 180° foldable structure with no moving parts, easy installation.
  • Rapid growth of full phase via FSG spectrum
  • Daisy-chain connectors, ETL & DLC listed
  • NANO coating, IP65 rating, higher light transmission
  • OSRAM Top Bin Diodes, uniform PPFD distribution
  • 5’x5’ coverage
  • Proven solution & high yield
  • High efficiency to replace 1000W HPS/CMH grow light
  • Compatible with supplementary bars such as UV and F

Check out (vb-labs.com) for more info, and to place your order!

1 Like

I am currently using custom 600w LM301 3500k+660nm units. Do you want to send me a couple units for evaluation?

EDIT: I had these units built in China 2 years ago to my specs by a large light manufacturer that makes units for hydro stores. I am very interested in seeing how your product compares.

6 Likes

Good idea @AgTonik im curious what u think…

3 Likes

I agree with @AgTonik. Alot of us are looking to up grade to led. Having the word of a respected member here would go a long way for your product.

4 Likes

Community grow off with @VB-Labs provided LED lights for testing/ verification?

5 Likes

I have gavita 1700

Send me one for a side by side.

6 Likes

We would love your feedback, I sent you a message!

2 Likes

Sure thing! I can place an order for you, I just sent you a message.

1 Like

@VB-Labs DM’d me, but isn’t offering evaluation lights. They are only $100 cheaper than I can get Gavitas LED’s for with a warranty. Take it FWIW.

6 Likes

@AgTonik Correct, we are cheaper and offer a 3 year warranty.

@VB-Labs dm me and “they have already been tested”
Is what I was told. :man_shrugging:. By who? Who knows.

2 Likes

Yes, the US receives 3-4 containers of these lights every month from our manufacturer. These lights are tested across the country and do very well! The shipping costs/time right now are a huge hassle, we are offering an easier, cheaper option with faster delivery! :grinning:

I can swap out Gavita lights in the same visit at any hydro store if I have an issue without shipping. There’s needs to be a much deeper price cut or huge ppfd advantage to make these lights attractive.

Even my China manufacturer credits me if I just take a picture of the bad fixture these days.

8 Likes

I cant find a ppfd chart on their site, which would be very useful in comparing it to a gavita. They seem to recommend the light be closer to the plants and only cover a 4x4 area, as opposed to the gavita 1700 covering 5x5.

4 Likes

@VB-Labs Do you realize you are dealing with some of the best and the brightest in the industry? Simple sales speak doesn’t exactly fly here.

tenor

tenor2

10 Likes

But mine are better. I said it so it’s true! Isn’t that how it works??

6 Likes

Meijiu F8 is a far superior light for 600 bucks and they have a warranty

5 Likes

Boo :-1: other than all being off one driver I’d rather spend 650 on Amazon for 4 240w lm301b quantum boards.

3 Likes

Meiju is the Chinese version of Mars Hydro? They are much better.

If you want custom LED lights for your grow on a budget, check out Sinowell.

2 Likes

Unless you’re handing these things out for free with paid shipping, I don’t think you’ll get very many bites. It’s fittin to be summer, and there’s this big bright burning ball of gas that inches across the sky ever so closely creating days that just never seem to end…

So, there’s that…
Seasonal Dependent
But I’ll take a light if you want to send me 1! (Just want to be on the list if you start handing things out!)

3 Likes