61% CBGA Crumble - USDA Organic

Beautiful Full Spectrum CBGA Dominant Certified Organic Extract - Great Terps!
Much more therapeutic value than CBGA Isolate!
$2100/kg - 1kg Minimum

CBGA - 61%
CBG - 9.3%
CBDA - 2.5%
CBD - 1.2%
CBCA - .7%
CBC - .8%

To better show the color of the extract, here is 700mg of the extract dissolved in 1oz of MCT oi:

We also have CBD dominant and CBG dominant full spec Certified Organic Extracts available for lower prices, please inquire if interested.

Thanks and have a great day!

2 Likes

Damn bro looks kinda like poop tbh. Have you tried winterizing? I think you can winterize in lab grade acetone and maintain a low temperature solvent removal.

4 Likes

What type of extract is this? It kinda looks like old open blasted crumble before winterization became more of a thing.

TRIPPIE - Yes it does look a little like poop, but it sure doesn’t smell like it! We do winterize, but with ethanol to maintain certified organic status.

ThatHempGuy - This was ethanol extracted at -10F and then winterized, it is definitely not waxy, that is just how CBGA comes out looking, I thought it was strange at first also!

4 Likes

Throw sodium sulfate into your Alcohol slurry and watch the green sink to the bottom. You will get a better color for sure.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification! Are you doing the extraction at -10 because of tech limitations in cooling or is there a specific reason to be doing it that warm? I’ve seen some run as low as -50F to -60F is why Im asking.

1 Like

I’ve seen more cannabinoids pulled warmer. Yes more waxes and other desirables as well. I like running room temp and then pumped into the freezer for winterization

Different strokes for different folks :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

PanchoVilla420 - I know how it appears in this form, but when it is melted or dissolved into carrier oil or solvent there is really no green to be seen, just beautiful light amber. It is strange the color it takes on when it is purged out in CBGA form.

ThatHempGuy - We have done extensive trails and we have not found any advantage in running extraction lower than -10 and winterization lower than -40.

2 Likes

Do you see higher yields or any other noticeable differences when running warm and then winterizing? Not having to buy a massive industrial chiller seems like a great choice for reducing initial investment

1 Like

Thanks for that little spoon its greatly appreciated :ok_hand:

It might be worth doing a quick little video, put some crumble in to a vial/beaker, heat until liquid and show that color. That may present better than the initial image

2 Likes

Yes definitely see higher yields. Full disclosure I’d keep buckets full of the removed waxes to re-dissolve and re run so it’s definitely more labor intensive

Kept a s.s. conical storage tank in the -20c walk-in. Drilled a hole in the walk-in and the tank feed right into a filter cart. Also drilled a hole in the top of the walk in to transfer in via diaphragm pump

2 Likes

Absolutely genius to drill into the walk in, thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

Spray foam around the hoses and it’s good to go :call_me_hand: I have pics of my winterization set up around here somewhere. Been doing it like that since '15 or so

Good ol Kentucky tek. Also to note winter is great up there b.c. if I did wanna run colder I just wheel the dunk take outside and get to work.

4 Likes

I’ve done it that way before and adding sodium sulfate helped relieve some of the color problems I was having extracting at that temp. Try it out it will improve the color alot. When I would throw sodium into the slurry buckets the choloraphil would sink to the bottom and stick to the sodium. Went from green to gold.

2 Likes

ky_cbd and ThatHempGuy - My opinion is if you are making crude for fractional distillation then you will get better yield by extracting at room temp. However we’re real big on using organic full spectrum extracts in finished products, for this purpose we get a higher quality, better looking and more palatable extract by doing the bio extraction at -10F and then winterizing lower.

PanchoVilla420 - I hear what you’re saying, but if you look at the extract solution below, you can see there’s really not much green to pull out, already quite golden. It is strange the way it looks after being purged in acidic form.

6 Likes

@DexterLabs lemme know If u want me to split the chatter out didn’t mean for your sales thread to be “a theory of winterization” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries. It doesn’t hurt to share tech of how the product is made and it keeps it bumped up!

5 Likes

Bumping up in case anyone is looking to make CBGA products, this extract has a fantastic raw spectrum with great terps and smooth delicious flavor!