$600/Kilo THC Remediation

Good morning everyone everyone,

We are looking to get some more remediation contracts flowing our way.

$600/input kilo from distillate to T-free or $700/input kilo from crude to T-free distillate

Prices may be further negotiated depending on length of contract or size of order.

We need to fill this capacity ASAP so please if you know of anyone who may be interested in remediation services for these prices DM me.

No splits please, unless you have a buyer ready and you want to do a profit split not an oil split.

Thanks for your time.

4 Likes

What’s your hourly capacity? Yield of compliant product? Etc

1 Like

Our Daily capacity is 6-10Kg depending on quality of input material.

Our typical yields are 80-85% by mass, however we recently got around 90% with a very high potency starting material.

In terms of molecular efficiency that is:
90-95% on CBD
90-95% on CBG
90-95% on CBDV
20-35% on CBN
50-55% on THCV

We lose the CBC with the THC. We can also remove the THCV and the CBN depending on your needs.

Obviously these numbers will change if we’re doing a distillation beforehand. Let me know if you have any more questions. I’m happy to answer them.

7 Likes

Hell of a deal!

1 Like

So you complain when I say that prices need to lower to meet demand. Then you knock me when I have price drops on my product to compete with market pricing. THEN you start price dropping to around what I complained that it should be… interesting flex but ok lol

7 Likes

I still stand by my complaint that most moderate scale flash chromatography labs aren’t running it at $250/Kg of cost. In fact a few I’ve talked to are operating right at 550$/Kg for cost so at this point they’re running out of margins. I have some good friends that are in that situation and I hate to see them struggling.

Luckily for us, we’re running CPC so our costs are a little lower and we can survive for now.

Prices falling below 2000$ Was the indicator for me that it’s time for us to drop prices to encourage more customers to commit to T-free.

I don’t want remediation to be something that you have to do for your oil to sell it, I want there to be an actual value add that occurs from the remediation process.

I apologize for bashing your price drop, that was uncalled for. Looking at the market it’s inevitable so might as well prepare early.

But you caught me, I was just trying to flex to impress you and have you use us for remediation after a price drop… did it work? LOL

Cheers,
-Kyle

4 Likes

Are you able to convert Thc levels to cbn ?

1 Like

No we don’t do conversion based remediation as it’s generally time inefficient. But thanks for your question.

Still searching for clients to fill our capacity at these prices, willing to negotiate on prices as well, just send me a DM or reply!

1 Like

Do you have the ability to clean up ∆8 distillate?

Can I get you’re number or email I’m interested

My email is gutti925@GMAIL.