600$ GMP isolate kilos

I shall bring more then. Let me know who does your tech work when you get enough kickbacks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will take one of those kilos bro! $600 GMP is freaking awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sure thing send me a DM with your
Email
Entity name
Delievery Address

3 Likes

Great product! Super fast shipping! Even sent a bonus sample! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks for the order!

2 Likes

I received my second order just as fast as the first. Bret’s a pro.

Product came in a tough pail with tamper evident seal and a pack of COA’s in plastic sleeves to make it COVID friendly for unpackaging and quarantine measures.

Much appreciated @Bret_HoneyGold , I challenge everyone in my supply chain to perform as well as y’all.

3 Likes

Did anyone purchase and receive COAs?

We sent to two different labs and received 96% back on the results. It’s still a good deal, but my labs are showing 4% missing.

Anyone else have results?

1 Like

We specifically grade a at a few labs, please email me the reports bret@honeygoldprocesing.com.

Lots of labs aren’t good at high potency testing.

3 Likes

Are the kilos still available?

I have tested Isolate at over 10 different labs. It never comes out the same. If it’s not an iso certified lab ( and even then you can still have issues) you can’t be certain your results are right. I would be glad to jump on a call sometime to discuss our experience with the testing labs. We have bought and converted over 10 kilos from @Bret_HoneyGold and their isolate is as clean as any we have bought. We are done looking for anyone else to buy from. Their customer service is first class.

Thanks for this, we have done similar things to collect data points on what labs can do. 90% of labs cannot accurately test low levels of THC (.1% is their real LOQ if not higher). The easiest way to fix this is have them do a lower dilution in their sampling. And the same goes for high potency CBD, we use green scientific who has been able to do both. Just becuase an accredited lab says something does not mean that they are correct. Analytical is the biggest issue in the industry and will continue to be for the next 6-12 months.

We have tested at phytatech, botanacor, cannalysis, kaycha, SC labs, think20, belcosta, and a few others. None of them have been able to track low thc and high CBD potencies accurately.

@CBDOKIE @mgucci

4 Likes

Amen bro! Mic drop :microphone:

1 Like

Which Kaycha location?

We have used Davie and Denver.

1 Like

I can’t speak to the Denver location but the Davie location doesn’t seem to know or care about the science. Almost feels like they are running some data monetization scheme.

Also, Kaycha is just sliding by on the science from when they were Evio and have made no changes or improvements. The SOP number (SOP.T.40.020) for potency testing is still the same on both Evio and Kaycha COAs. Under the “awards” section on Kaycha website they still have “Evio Labs” on the Emerald awards. Ha!

1 Like

Eh, I know Julian personally and toured the Davie facility before we sent out samples. They also have a lab in OKC. I am not going to advocate against their testing, science etc. But other companies located in Austin, Phoenix, and even California didn’t get our business… even the OKC location didn’t get our business over them. I do like Infinite Chemical Analysis in San Diego, as well as Pro Verde… BUT to each is own. You have to send the same batch to multiple companies/locations and zero in on the most accurate. It takes several iterations to find an accurate and precise testing administrator.

Edit: :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Pricing has changed a bit for us FYI:
50+: 600$
10-50: 725 (Negotiable to the right buyer)
1-10: 800$

We are same or next day shipment, and have plenty of capacity to fulfill any order.

Thanks All,
Bret

1 Like

I would like a kg of isolate please. How do I pay?

@Bret_HoneyGold I agree with this 100%

2 Likes