600$ GMP isolate kilos

We are looking for customers who purchase 10 kilos + a month of isolate. Willing to do 1kilo samples for 600$ for this week only even if you typically don’t order 10+ kilos as a gift to the community. Shipping will be ground unless paid for by customer.

We ship on day of payment, a big issue we see in the industry is reliability. We are working to fix that . We produce 50 kilos a day of isolate atleast, and 200 units t free a day atleast, and have dedicated personal for shipping.

We can also provide:
Full spectrum for 650$ (MOQ:10)
Compliant Full Spectrum 1000$ (MOQ:1)
”T-Free“ ND for 1500$ (MOQ:1)
CTLS Canadian Isolate 9500$ (MOQ:1)
THC remediation at 650 per output kio (crude- nd crude), and (distillate-nd distillate)

All prices are negotiable in bulk orders.

Will send full panels in DM

7 Likes

I have a customer interested. Please pm me how I can get you in contact.

HGP iso 4.18.20.pdf (481.4 KB)

bump4week

Send us a dm please. Thanks

Please email me I would like to purchase 1 kg of Isolate this week.

2 Likes

Already shipped out six today, can get a few more done if needed. Otherwise will send out tomorrow.

Just paid for 1Kg. Will let you know how everything goes. So far so good, but will need to receive product to give feedback. Thanks!

2 Likes

bump.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bret at Honey Gold. Sample received timely in professional packaging and COA presentation. Will definitely be ordering more. Legit!!!

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback, easy process: invoice, paypal, and ship :slight_smile:

ND COAS:
ND SC Labs 2.19.20.pdf (416.0 KB) ND Botanacor 1.20.20.pdf (161 KB) ND Cannalysis 3.31.20.pdf (224.2 KB) ND Kaycha 3.05.20.pdf (933.3 KB)

2 Likes

bump.

1 Like

Got my 1kg tub in yesterday. Packaged very well.

Thanks again for the isolate.

1 Like

Just received my second 10kg bucket of isolate, quality is top notch and came well packed with full coa.

Thank you for the fast shipment.

1 Like

Thanks for another order, appreciate the continued business.

1 Like

Same here. Very professional transaction and superfast shipping. Recommended.

2 Likes

Appreciate all the love.

1 Like

I will be in the lab for most the day tomorrow incase anyone needs shipments prepped for Monday.
ND Distillate - 1400$
Compliant Distillate - 1000$
GMP Iso - 600$

4 Likes

My clients are satisfied to say the least.

2 Likes

I will continue to honor the price until I literally run out of time (along with my shipping cordinator) . Should be good for awhile.

4 Likes