6 year old with cancer

You read all that stuff then missed the comment with HHC studies. The learning curve here can be real. I get it. Maybe Google anything you consider RC and let me know which one doesn’t have any research done lol

I hope you at least can read humor because that’s funny…

Because the term “Research Chemical” implying negative just means you can’t understand the research or don’t care to.

Fear is cool and all but I think they’re more afraid of the cancer.

Guess how they’re making HHC :shushing_face:

1 Like

the chemicals studied in that paper are not HHC, rather LYR-7 and LYR-8

how many opportunities are you going to provide me to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension?

Is the point escaping you?

“That’s HHCs analogues bro they clearly have no studies on HHC itself.”

Is how you’re coming off lol

a good portion of these are not on hexahydrocannabinol, but its analogs. 0 studies on the safety, or proper dosage of HHC in humans.

what was your point, exactly?

because mine is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain. You shouldn’t give this to a 6 year old, and anyone who advocates giving it to a 6 year old is irresponsible at best

Different strokes different folkes.

If I was given this news, I’d definitely not let a dude from Texas be my guide on medicine. Speaking as a dude from Texas. No offense to the actual Texans I know who practice medicine. They do what they can within their laws. When you go to: where’s the evidence? What’s the dosage. See vaccinations in 2022 lol did they need evidence to get millions to take chemicals? No. But here you are talking about preventing someone from trying anything to save a life. I get it, someone has to be the sour skeptical one but have some backing to your fire and brimstone view.

1 Like

yes, because clearly this person’s opinion on medicine is obviously more valid…

to put it simply: Giving people random drugs with no recorded history of human use to children is not a good idea. It is not medicine.

the fact that you are defending such is absurd

… Do you understand analogs and why they make them? Outside of the “illegal designer drug market”

Serious question. Do you know why they study the differences on analogs?

yes, i do. do you understand that giving random drug analogs with very limited research whatsoever to children is a horribly stupid idea?

1 Like

I understand bodily autonomy should be within that parents right to choose and be provided as much info as possible. Just because you can’t find it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist cowboy.

As in @EloquentSolution?

She hasn’t logged in in a couple of years by the look of it.

Too many savages I imagine.

2 Likes

Thank you. I don’t know how often she checks.

1 Like

Cause maybe they do the same thing…only different?

4 Likes

Well my last suggestion is if you were to include naturally derived D9 give it to the patient before bed so less chance of feeling the effects and monitor vitals.

Also I do really think that you should monitor liver enzymes during the cannabinoid related treatment because this is a pediatric patient. I would also recommend the same for the elderly.

2 Likes

is cannabis suspected to cause liver issues?

Yeah, that’s what’s causing your liver problems…

…and yes, there is evidence it can (mouse model)

…and apparently newer data to the contrary (human clinical trial)

My bet (without having read either yet) is that they didn’t feed the monkeys near as much as they did the mice.

7 Likes

I believe this is the study they are referring to (and failed to properly cite?)

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/can.2021.0114

So ~50mg/day appears to not cause any increase in indications of liver damage in adults, if I am interpreting this right (considering that this is an observational study with heavy industry involvement)

3 Likes

thank you.

yeah, 50mg/day per monkey (less than 1mg/kg) is not unreasonable.

mice got up to 600x that…and didn’t do near as well.

3 Likes

In that linked paper they mention this, in reference to other CBD liver studies with talking monkeys

4 Likes

1500 mg a day?

Isn’t that a lot of cbd?

I thought anything over 1000mg could cause liver damage

(Correct me if I’m wrong please)

One of the monkey (human) studies (the larger one) found it to be liver safe, the other, smaller one, found it to be potentially harmful.

Mice livers did not respond well to ultra high doses of CBD

7 Likes