5lb BhoGart cls

I have a 5lb BhoGart system I just recently purchased from a private seller whom I can’t get ahold of ( coincidentally ) my question is this I have 10lbs of solvent left from what he gave me what is the minimum amount of solvent I need to do a full run? Or how many runs can I get from the 10 lbs 2 runs??? Thanks for reading

25 lbs minimum 50 would be awesome

Not going to get anything done with 10# you def need what apothecary said , more the better. You could prob get away with 20# but depends on what quality your material is. What model u get? An ancient one or one of the newer ones?

Ancient I think one of the first ones

Damn u bought that, I see that on cl too. Not trying to be rude I feel bad hopefully u didn’t pay 3 for that. That’s an ancient but not quite the oldest one. you have a better solvent tank and the stainless coils but you got the havoc manifold and appions and that is no good. I mean we all used to appions back in the day but that was because their was nothing else available unless u wanted to ball out on a Haskel set up

2 Likes

U need to degas and empty that that tank somewhere safely instal ball valves on the tank and get rid of the manifold. Get a accurate weight of the solvent tank and new gas. Who know what gas that guy was using. Theirs a can tapper their so get rid of that grab a supply tank from solvent direct or refund hydrocarbon.

Also valves and a gauge on the collection pot, valve on the injection cap. A new filter drier or dessicant tube setup

Can u break some of that dwn into English… Lol I’m new to this and he gave me a new tank from bvv I don’t use the stainless tank there a Yello recovery tank he gave me also

1 Like

What’s a dessicant tube setup?

The grey things by the manifold in the picture is what they are saying to replace here. Replace with a tube full of 3a molecular sieve beads. Place it between your recovery port and pumps to remove any moisture in your solvent. Bhogart sells a kit with the tube, cap, hd clamps, gaskets and beads. I think they call it a filter dryer kit

2 Likes

And what is the benefits I will see from that cuz of right now I run it with out it

1 Like