$575 CBD Isolate Kilos from our NSF cGMP certified facility

Hey Guys,

I have plenty of Isolate available, I also have CBG Isolate, full spectrum soft gels, and full spectrum tincture blends.

4 Likes

BTW, this is clean no lipids no fats no problems.

2 Likes

How much are the cbg isolate kilos and could you pls send a current COA over for them. Cheers.

1 Like

Our CBG is more expensive than most to be honest. Single kilos are $3500 I’d be happy to send over a COA if you can shoot me your email address.

buuuump bump bump it up

1 Like

Another bump for the fun of it.

Little end of the year bump

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. These kilos are still available and flowing like water. I have Broad Spectrum Distillate Kilos for $1800 as well.

2 Likes

If only this was in Canada.

Happy to ship to Canada

Assuming you have never tried? Isolate into Canada isnt something that flys with their government.

4 Likes

lmao you really think I haven’t done this before and would offer it… Thats a very silly assumption. I’ve shipped 100’s of kilos to Canada yes some get taken and yes some make it through.

1 Like

Maybe posting that you are illegally importing isolate into another country is just not something i would openly offer on a public forum.

My apologies. carry on.

4 Likes

I’m not doing anything illegal it’s all on the receiver buddy and honestly it’s grey not illegaly, but hey I’m no lawyer. Are you?

No I’m not but I would hope you have at least consulted with a lawyer before risking your business for some grey area “easy” money.

Dude we have an on staff legal team and a very serious set of attorneys on retainer. I’m good but thank you for the concern :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, can you please email me very interested - swarski@protonmail.com

Hi can you dm me please . I would like to buy a small sample of the broad spectrum distillate if its t free. the full spec soft gels and the isolate . Never tried hemp products honestly and wanna see if a think I can market them to my local smoke shops and or liquor stores.

you can order samples of most of those products through our website if you’d like. www.thecbdistillery.com

1 Like

I didn’t see the distillate :worried: