5000mg Tinctures f/s

I read an article a while back about liver toxicity at super high doses, don’t know how legit it was

2 Likes

What about the fact that cannabinoids can isomerize in the acidic environment of the stomach/gut? Like how when you eat delta 9 THC a lot of it gets converted to 11 hydroxy THC. Im sure a similar effect happens and the CBD gets converted to some degree

2 Likes

Perfect gastric soup :joy:

1 Like

People with low tolerance (like me) get high all the time from high dose full spectrum extracts. I got approximately 15 mg THC when I ate half a jar of Green Mountain CBD paste. High for over 5 hours. Not a very cost effective way to get high though.

3 Likes

Clients definitely report feeling the effects of our full spectrum tincture. As discussed above it is legal by weight.

1 Like

This slanger does awesome work! Keep it up man.

2 Likes

Are you a scammer…you claim adding isolate to make it legal…why are you adding isolate? The only thing that does is add the isolates weight… witch technically is small compared to the MCT weight…on top of all that… the photos claim " THC Free". With the term FULL SPECTRUM.
What gives?

Honest questions.
:eyes: :face_with_monocle:
I would love to see a full COA on a Product like you offer, so I can interpret for myself what is going on here.
You are aware the concentration you are describing, in my opinion will result In a POSITIVE UA (Piss Test) result. Your labeles should reflect this. At minimum not claim “THC FREE”.
I Feel like a SLabman editing this post multiple times :scream:

3 Likes

I just posted I mocked up label my friend made that’s why it says thc free full spectrum he made a mistake, I think it would make u fail a UA as well no argument there.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face: :crazy_face:

2007SCP0076.6127 - Gem Botanicals _ Austin Sherman - Gem Botanicals.pdf (89.6 KB)

Before you go to print you can DM me the proofs…ill proof it for free :heart_eyes:
Where are the minors in that high of a concentration?

2 Likes

Ya I question the lab tbh cause the disty test has minors. I’ll find it

Two diff labs tested the distillate and the final product that’s likely the inconsistency. In my experience lab two that tested the tincture always has higher thc

Agreed. I only tried it once…

To determine if our Thca tincture was decarbed. It wasn’t

2 Likes

Hello we are selling our extraction unit. Are you in need of one for your hemp?Its a SprayVap alcohol recovery system for crude oil. Thank you.

I sell 100mg cbd, 20mg cbg and 2mg thc capsules and someone told me they got stoned off 5. I think its all up to the person and their tolerance

1 Like

Why go with an oil based instead of water soluble?

1 Like

I remember you trying that trick and it ending up being 30%+ decarbed. What I don’t remember, though, how did those next few days feel? Hahaha.