5000 gal of 40B Denatured Ethanol, Los Angeles

Item Model/Manufacturer:5000 gal approximately 40B Denatured ethanol
Description: Stored in sealed totes and drums
Price/MSRP: nearly 50% off retail, bulk discounts available.
Current location of item: Los Angeles, California
Estimated lead time: 0 Days
Fulfillment: Buyer pays shipping or arranges pickup
User support / Warranty: None.

Looking to move this quickly. Send inquiries to Csebastiano@newlevelprocess.com or text/signal/call 562-521-4057.

Best wishes,

Christopher

3 Likes

Chris…I do not think or recommend 40B for anything to do with cannabis.
Ethanol 200 Proof, Specially Denatured Alcohol, SDA 40B, with tert-Butyl Alcohol & Denatonium Benzoate,
Denatonium, usually available as denatonium benzoate and as denatonium saccharide, is the most bitter chemical compound known, with bitterness thresholds of 0.05 ppm for the benzoate and 0.01 ppm for the saccharide.

This is not NOT not intended for an edible food market or human consumption.

3 Likes

I appreciate the info. I do not own this and had no part in purchasing it. Thank you for the warning and this should come as a warning to the buyer too.

3 Likes

I know people who extract with this and are fine after distillation

I wouldn’t use it for cooking obviously

2 Likes

Definitely should be distillable. In fact you could actually just distill the ethanol before extracting and that should get rid of it as well.

3 Likes

Still around. Buyer responsible for DOT approved transport method.

Corn prices are on the rise, tied directly to ethanol production. Stock up today.

why not just run it through your membrane system?
same question for Kof K…

You coule do that too. But I’m giving advice based on the equipment most people will have on hand.

I am amused. that is all

Bump, happy Monday!

Bump happy monday, hope everyone had a great weekend! 40B denatured 200 proof Ethanol is ready to find a new home!

5000 gal still available

1600 iCell cermaic carts, 1g for sale too, price drop 1.15 each if you take all. Comes wrapped from factory so no dust contamination.