500+ Riococo Coco Coir Grow slabs Hydroponic PCM 15L Grow Bags, 100x15x10cm Good for 3 plants each Organic Certified

Item Model/Manufacturer: Coco Coir Grow Slabs PCM 15L 100cmX15cmX10cm/ Riococo

Description:
I have about 515 of these CocoCoir Grow slabs that are enough room for three plants each. I will deliver these for free within 100 miles of Eugene if you buy the lot. If you are located farther away we can talk about shipping or delivery. I can prepare a pallet for pickup as well. I’ll sell them as if there’s 500 and call it good at $1.50 a piece. Going rate is closer to $6-$7 each and shipping is real awful right now so this is a great deal for someone who can move some tubing around in their grow. Medium for 1500+ plants… I Need the space back in my shop!

Made from a special blend of coir chip and natural materials. The selected raw materials are five times washed, blended without fine dust particles to make grow slabs for the required sizes. Slab has very high air fill porosity (28-33%), moderate water holding capacity (4.5-5.5) and balanced pH (5.5-6.5) with very low EC and Sodium (Na) content. Grow slab has evenly distributed martial mix packed in UV stabilized co-extruded bags. Expanded bags measure 100L x 15W x 12H cm. OMRI approved for organic production.

Price/MSRP: $ 750
Current location of item: Eugene, OR 97405
Estimated lead time: 2-3 Days MAX
Fulfillment: Delivered/ shipped/ Pickup onsite.
User support / Warranty: Brand new and returns not really applicable.

Harris Seeds page
CannaPro Page

Dropping price. Need them to move. $500

NOW $400 for the lot.

Price drop to $300

How much would it be to ship these down to Cali?

Sent you a message.