$500/kg GMP CBD Isolate - Currently out of stock/back-ordered, taking orders for production runs 3 weeks out

We’ve sent out ~90kg so far. Thanks for all the support, we are going to keep this price going until our next scale up - then the prices will drop as our throughput increases.

5kg of CBD Isolate remaining for this week-available to be picked up at the loading dock on Friday or shipped nationwide. Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far. We have met some amazing people through this forum!

We should be completed with our installation of our in-line reactor this week and will start pumping out hundreds of kilos for you all next week.

1 Like

if you can, you should share some pics of your inline reactor.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can get one of the process engineers to snap some pics during the install. It’s unlikely, as its a custom build - but it can’t hurt to ask.

2 Likes

Thanks! I love seeing new equipment!

We have 270kg in production next week that has not been paid for that will be ready for shipment next week.

All 270kg can be shipped on Friday 07/31 or can follow the below delivery schedule.

90kg can be shipped Wednesday 07/29
90kg can be shipped Thursday 07/30
90kg can be shipped Friday 07/31

10kg minimum please. First Pay First Serve.

1 Like

Still able to get 700$ a kg?

2 Likes

@Siosis Absolutely. We don’t foresee raising prices anytime soon unless something weird happens.

I didn’t mean we want to pay 700. I meant that’s awesome people are still willing to pay 700. I can’t find anyone wanting to pay more then 500$ but they also want 200-500 kilos

So no need to message me everyone about Selling Isolate

1 Like

Sorry didn’t realize I could edit the title of the thread. We have dropped our pricing to $500/kg and most of our orders are in the same range.

1 Like

I’d like a single for $500 if ever available for small amounts

(please do not flood my dms random people) I feel like I get quite a few from month+ old posts. folks are persistent on here.

4 Likes

@shattertramp DM sent

Sounds like some great hookups happening here! Good thing most end users are still paying out the ass. Markets schmarkets…I’ll search the forum for that conversation which I’m sure is here somewhere haha. Do seed-to-sale tracking programs account for revenue generated as products head downstream?

bitching troll, out

There’s plenty of other costs to factor in, for instance for my very small company I pay close to 4k/ year in liability insurance

No seed to sale tracking required

Also, the market is fully saturated. You really have to be making something special to stand out. Not like it was in 2018

1 Like

Totally! That’s about what we payed in North Carolina last year too. Of course there’s also branding/marketing/sales expenses…which I would argue are lower than what processors deal with between equipment, consumables, and their own branding/marketing/sales. I guess all I’m saying is I wish margins were a little more balanced between farmers, processors, distributors, retailers etc. Though it kind of seems like it’s evened out between farmers and bulk processors and to some extent distributors/wholesalers, but the majority of retail markups are absurd to me. What’s a “fair” margin for these products? 100%

1 Like

Do you also ship to Euope? If you do I might think about ordering one or two kilos for starters!

2 Likes

@Mota we will consider shipping overseas for orders of 100kg and above.

I bought 120 Kilos from them. Received 111.

A bit of a horror story

I would recommend paying the extra $25 elsewhere to avoid going through what happened with me.

2 Likes

Kg for $525? Where good sir?

3 Likes

coa-1594656543-file-user-id-1.pdf (316.6 KB)

I’m happy to discuss the entire purchase scenario with anyone interested, instead of certain tid bits that Steven is deciding to post. We are a reputable and professional company that has customer service as a top priority. We are still working to make this right by Steven.

1 Like