50-70% off MSRP! DELTA Equipment: CUP15, CUP30, BUCHI Equipment: R220 (QTY2), Pure System (QTY 3) and Midas CO2 Terpene extractor, for Sale near Tualatin, OR. SOLD

The Delta equipment is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.

We do still have Buchi R220’s if there is a need for ethanol evaporation. The price for the R220’s are as follows:

1. Complete Buchi R220 with chiller, cart, extra ball and ball stand for $34,000,00

2. Buchi R200 with cart, extra ball and ball stand (No Chiller) for $28,000.00

Additionally we have the Midas systems for terpene extraction. We have one brand new unit and one used with prices as follows:

1. Brand New Midas XII Terpene extractor for $75,000.00

2. Refurbished Midas XII Terpene extractor for $55,000.00

1 Like

I am interested in the Delta Equipment. What is the condition of the equipment and the pricing info?

The Delta Equipment is actual all unused and in crates. Let me know your information and I will send you a pricing list. Thank you for your interest @B-Unit

do you still have the delta equipment?

Hello. I am in the process of selling the FFE but have not gotten the signed PO yet (I expect it before the end of the week). Have also sold the CUP 15 but still have 2 CUP 30’s and the RFD

PRICE DROP!!! PLEASE FOLLOW UP IF INTERESTED.
We have lowered all the equipment pricing and will be creating a new post in the coming days with the updated discount and equipment list. If you are interested now… let me know ASAP as we are pricing these items 50-70% off to sell sell sell so we can move move move!

Hi, Can I get a price list for the delta cup 30 ?

The New CUP30 is 73k the used is 60k. Apologies for the delay. Are you still interested?

How much do you want for the RFD?

We sold the RFD already apologies. It went for $114k it was unused.

I’m interested. Can I get some info of the unit ?

What info would you like? Which unit? New or used? Please email me at Blaire@vanguardscientific.com