47% cannibinoid flower

Does anyone have any information that would indicate 47% cannibinoid flower in hemp or cannabis grown in Europe?

Depends on so much.

What is the function for the plant to produce so much ? What is different geographicially about your spot in Europe?

Longtitude/latitude?
Temp?
Genetics?
Etc

3 Likes

i am extremely skeptical that flower can test that high. even getting to 30% consistently is pretty remarkable. if someone is offering you flower, seed, or clones claiming 47%, theyre probably trying to bamboozle you

4 Likes

47%??!?!? Never seen anything that high. Never even really heard of any flower testing that high lol.
You got pics/COAs from whoever grew it?

1 Like

Yeah not real. Maybe if they infused a concentrate into it somehow.

2 Likes

Never. Highest I have ever seen from flower (and I question the accuracy of the results, testing labs fuck up all the time) was a 34% total cannabinoid content result, and the flower was super dry and literally coated in trichomes.

It’s difficult to reach those numbers even with an infused joint if you are just using kief as kief will sit around 40-50% cannabinoid content.

2 Likes

I Dunno I’ve seen 40-41% when they count THCa instead of delta 9 after decarb which is considered (total thc) For instance 40% THCa after decarb is actually 35.08% delta 9 THC. I’m pretty certain if you’re seeing numbers over 40% it’s not being reported honestly and they’re including THCa or the lab is trash.

2 Likes

Just got back these test results from our latest batch of light-deprivation greenhouse material. We max out around 1-2% higher than this but it’s few and far between. FYI these plants were grown to full term, we did not harvest early. This strain is just weirdly high in CBG content for a THC strain.

2 Likes

No offense towards you, but I call BS @ the lab

4 Likes

No offense taken, I routinely contact the testing labs when stuff looks off to have them rerun it. That said, this strain is one of our most potent and regularly is in the 28-30 range for total cannabinoid content and this is one of the most reputable and highly used labs in our state (WA). Usually when they are off it is on the terpene content, most labs aren’t running GC parameters that give accurate results on samples with very high terpene content so I have to work with them a little bit to get their method dialed in for our stuff.

Swing by sometime and try some, you might believe the results then!

3 Likes

Someone that’s bored snip a branch that’s ready for harvest and put it in a glass of water soluble THC for 3 days then test it.

2 Likes

This is HEMP! Just have this snake oil dealer mlm soccer mom talking nonsense

I actually mistook who I was talking to. I think 40 whatever percent cannabinoids on flower is complete BS. That’s the lab lying for the vendor

As for your 31%, that I can get down with. Definitely a unique composition of cannabinoids. I would enjoy that. Too bad you can’t sell it online

3 Likes

Saw this high CBG cultivar from a grower on ig.