4/20 Sale! (2024)

This sale will be available for one week. (Until 4/27)
Ive got three types of items for sale:
Cannabis Derived Terps, THCa Diamonds and a new product im calling fluff/puff.

Terps are:
20ml for $200.
100ml for $900.
500ml for $4k.
1L for $7k.

THCa Diamonds are:
100g for $300. (3/g)
500g for $1400 (2.8/g)
1kg for $2700 (2.7/g)

THCa fluff/puff are:
Packaged:
100x 1g jars = $15ea ($1500)($15/g)
100x 3.5g jars = $30ea($3k) (8.57/g)

Unpackaged bulk:
1lb for $2500 ($5.5/g)
1kg for $5k ($5/g)

The puff is THCa that has been expanded and pulled into a wool type consistnency, as far as i am aware i am the first to produce this type of product. Ill make an official post about in a couple days and you guys can rip me apart on there about how gimmicky it is (yes i know but so what, atleast its something i would smoke, opposed to the 90% of the other “new products”).

24 Likes

Yummy

Gimmicky or not I respect innovation. I’d try it. What are the advantages for workability of this texture or are there none?

1 Like

Its pretty easy to handle, just grab a bit and pull it off.
While ur rolling up, just pinch a bit and spread it across, b4 u roll up. It will add potency but since its expanded it also keeps the blunt/joint alittle more airated, so theres “less” clogging, while smoking it. If you’ve filled ur blunts with hash or disty, youd know what i mean.

I think the coolest visual effect is when ur dabbing it. Since its expanded, u can grab a “big ol dab” and it will look like a 1g dab but really its only 0.1g. Melts perfectly and smokes smooth.

You can also grab it and play with it a bit, without it getting all over. U can just grab a pinch from a jar instead of having to pull ur dab tool out and trying to get the perfect little dot of dabs on there.

When smoking bowls/bongs, u can just put it right on top of the weed and it melts and burns right in.

As far as mixing with other concentrates, it kinda of a waste. The texture is very brittle but at the same time will stay together. However when u mix it with hte/sauce for example, it will just turn into a powder consistency when overly mixed, kinda negating the purpose of the wool. Might as well just get thca powder at that point.
So this product is a standalone product or can be used for even more gimmicky products like “mummy blunts”, blunts that are wrapped in the wool, to make it look like its wearing a thca sweater

5 Likes

I see this one is unflavored, are there some with CDTs in them or?

Yes, im starting to do terped versions aswell, but those are bit pricier and if your looking for a “smack” in the face with terps, you will be disapointed. Since the puff is expanded, so are the terps and it allows alot of surface area in the material, making the terps dissipate a bit. Its more of a hint of terps, i’m still dialing in the terp process.
I am using 100% cdt terps currently.

8 Likes

Gimmicky sells so rock it til the wheels fall off. Congrats, maybe you can sling the sop for some racks

15 Likes

Blue diamonds were a gimmick, this is actually interesting and useful. I do think you should call it (THCA) wool though.

4 Likes

I had wondered a while back what would happen if I put some in a cotton candy maker. Cool idea, possibly practical even. I could see adding a terp or something with a dropper to it working well like the way fibers of it would wick it in. Pretty cool

1 Like

Slaps better PID on Cotton Candy Maker: Thca Fluffers for sale!

Free Supportive Bump

If you’re not first, you’re last.

3 Likes

I think it’s a freeze dryer. I know you won’t give up the tech so I can’t confirm.

Could you elaborate on your supposed SOP? I have a freeze dryer and would test tomorrow.

No idea. Just guessing.

Edit: I’m definitely wrong. I bought some hard candy that got freeze vac dried and it’s more like pork rinds, not like steel wool.

I hate this cameraphone.

2 Likes

Todays the last day. Lots of people put in their orders yesterday.
Packages will be sent out monday/tuesday.
If u want to make this deal, payment needs to be sent b4 midnight tonight, april 27th.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the last minute orders,
17 orders in the past 3 days is crazy!

6 Likes

Very cool and unique product that tetraguy has brought out here, you’re able to pick it up with your fingers and put it on the terp slurper, or put it in/on a blunt with little difficulty. No taste and the effects line up with normal THCa diamonds as expected.

Received some CDT as well, the OG cheese fruit (indoor). Extremely strong aroma of weed, funk, and fruit will update review once I get them mixed up. These seem excellent quality beating quite a few of the other brands I’ve tried in the past.

Update: Tried the terps in a cart and wow they are great, did a mix of stinky hashburger bho, and thca isolate and it became OG Cheeseburger Fruit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes