3gram box style disposable, designed for D8/D9/HHC/Live resin

Hey Guys, is there anyone still looking for a new vape here? What about trying BBTANK 3ml disposable, which will give a unique experience!

1. BBMesh heating coil: this new item is equipped with the newest Mesh heating coil, you will get bigger clouds, smoother airflow, and stronger hitting from the first puff.

2. Multiple Capacity: there are 3 different capacities to meet different consumer’s requirements (1ml, 2ml,3ml)

3. Two activation ways: air activation and button preheat activation

4. Appearance design: BBTANK colorful printing tech allows single or complicated pattern customization. Any patterns and flavor designs are available for the background.

Box vape is a new product style, it’s getting more and more attention! Welcome to let me know if you would like to know more details! WhatsApp +86 157 6653 1879 / Email: sales20@babytoncig.com

Sam

Mesh Coil used for Nicotine products, why used for CBD products.

1 Like

This is a new breakthrough! We found that Mesh structure has better thermal efficiency because it has a larger area in contact with oils, the working temperature can get high in 0.5~1s. A wide range of oils can be fast melted and absorbed into ceramic core and deliver a pure taste.

1 Like

Is this better than your 2ml. Straight burned our oil. Had to try and touch the button for a millisec and still had a terrible burn taste.

1 Like

Needs adjustable wattage I would think, since oil is so much thicker than PG/VG. ive run herbal bases through an RDA but nothing with the viscosity of distillate. thinking ceramic pore size needs adjusting if you wanna take hits back to back.

Hey friend, which 2ml item did you get from us? Mesh coil is an upgrade version ceramic coil, the function is better than the previous core.

If you think the working temperature is high, we can make it low by adjusting the resistance.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing friend! The wattage is available to be adjusted to fit your oil, resistance, intake oil size, and voltage all can be customized.

Can’t recall the name associated but it def didn’t work for CO2 oil.

Anyone try D8 yet?

The one in the picture is our new product, no central post disposable. We call it GLO.

This item uses a flat black ceramic core, and with a button preheat function. Regular heating is fast and high, which is more suitable for high concentration oils. If you’re using CO2, we will send a low voltage version for testing.

1 Like

Hello friend many of our clients fill the vape up with D8, Mesh coil is designed for D8 oil.

1 Like

1 Like

Have you tried this disposable? I found nothing in their website.

I haven’t heard any reports. I won’t try unless there’s a positive report from a D8 or Rosin person here.

1 Like

Not the 3ml. Just the glo

I only seen this on the market. seems works for D8. 3gram.

We‘re doing an update on the website, will display the GLO on social media soon