300mg d8 gummies samples for future4200.com

100% down, DM sent. Thanks for doing this!

I’d be interested in reviewing these, sending a pm now.

Ok everyone please just text me 857-264-7799. I use signal where you can make sure your information is protected.

Please include the following

• you future4200 handle so i kmow i have looked after you.
  • your ID showing you over 21
  • your address for delivery (person on ID must be the oerson the mail is sent to)
  • when everything is verified i will provide payment information.

Im going to cap the number of people because this is blowing up mpre than i expected and it will take a long time for me to get eveything checked, paid and sent out. There is currently 30 people im going to cap it at 50 people or by 5pm tomorrow which is monday. Hopefully by then then i can get eveything packed up and sent out Tuesday. If you already sent ID in the dm that fines i will just send payment info. Im going to spend some time with my family for easter sunday so i wont be responding to any more questions (as hard as that is for me lol )

Peace

13 Likes

I am interested in this. Sending a text now if there is still room for me.

50mg seems to be effective on regular edible users also. Different high for sure

1 Like

I’m interested

Ok everyone. A good amount of people still to pay and follow the right instructions. Friday will be the final day for sending out so if you havent followed the instructions then read above. Venmo is easiest and best if you dont have one please set it up as using oayoal for 7.95 doesnt really make sense

i am interested
]

Put me on that list! I’ll signal over my info later today.

Hey, my friend! Over 21 living north of Denver! I’d love to try your gummies if possible! If you can shoot me a message and I’ll be able to chat back and forth a tad more! I have a few questions and a lot of intrigue!

I’m down, will be sending over my info today

I’d love to try them!

are all you guys aware that 30% of @ProEndos distillate is unknown byproducts of his synth? I am shocked how many people are willing to consume mystery chemicals here

3 Likes

Yea I’m very curious about that. Are there any guesses what it could be?

1 Like

That’s why we have @RedundantAlexithymia to bring this to our attention.

I didnt know.

2 Likes

I dunno but I question the ethics of using the community to find out if its toxic

2 Likes

Everyone who has followed the instructions and sent me the info had their orders shipped today. If you havent please send me a DM or text me 857-264-7799.

I just wanted to clear up a couple of things as there has been some concerns voiced by some members of the community which has been said above and in other threads. The issue in question being what is the unknowns in the oil and is it acceptable to sell with out knowing. Before we get down to the nitty gritty i would like to tell you all a little about myself to help give more understanding about why i feel great about offering these delta8 products.

I come from Ireland where cannabis has been viewed as the thing that makes people go schizo or have mental disorders. When we wanted to enjoy a smoke we would have to go about crafty and often dangerous types of ways to get some cannabis. No talking about strains or quality of any sort, it just what was there. Fast forward to me working in the cannabis space and where i have tested 100s of samples and seen all varieties of nasty stuff from heavy metals to pesticides to mold and god knows what else. Dosing been completely inaccurate or outright lies just becuase people didnt have the right education or testing just wasmt a thing in there time. There are plenty of people that i would try and explain better options with no avail. Some people are on a budget and no matter how your phrase it they just arent going to be buying organic and nor do they care. They want there needs met and thats it.

Then comes along this wonderful opportunity in hemp where we can do these conversions and not only that but we can gaurntee that the is no mold, no heavy metals, no pesticides no mycotoxins and for a very affordable price. To me thats is serious game changer. But then there comes back to the question i have asked about all oils " whats the other parts that are not cannabinods "

Eg when you have shatter that is 60% what is the other 40%, if you have a 75% distillate what is the other 25% and unless your using a 100% cannabinoid product which im yet to see, there will always be that question. From what i have seen we are all pretty comfortable understanding we cant answer this question it certianly hasnt stopped me or any other users or else they wouldnt be using it.

I have to be honest that I cant fully answer the question 100% saying what the other 30% is because i dont know and where we are in the industry i dont think many could answer that question. I can say there there are other unidentified isomers and cannabinoids.

So whats the first thing i did ? I made a bunch of different products and tested them on myself to see if there were any side reactions that i could identify. I measured my doses and also tried larger doses to see what ill reactions might happen. I will tell you what happened i had a wondeful three days, i ate a lot of food , i went to bed really early one night but overall oal i had a good experience that i thought others could benefit from. So then i went to close friends and they had similar experiences and slowly we gained more momentum.

So then after getting a lot of good feed back which i will leave below i said you know what i bet a bunch of people on future would love an opportunity to try these. Not as some fucked up science experiment with everyone being guinea pigs as some have implied on this forum. But more to offer to those who might not have an opportunity in there state tontry these products. I put up all there results for transparency so everyone can make a clear choice about what is right for them. This is not medical advice am i forcing anyone to try , you all have your own free to decide whats best for you.

I absolutely have better things to be doing with my time but the whole point was to give something back. I have put up some SOPs for dosing and i thought this would be a good chance for people to try something new. In no way to test out some toxic chemicals on strangers on the internet.

I also put up the potency test for the gummies so people can made an educated decision about whats right for them. The test clearly shows 56mg of delta 8 and no other cannabinods detected. I realise i put this test in another thread and i should have put it in this post thats my mistake and i will leave it below.

I can guarantee that there is no pesticides, heavy metals or mold in this product and the other ingredients are added with clear conscious intention not some artificial colors and flavorings seen in majority of gummies.

So for me i once again want to say i stand by my product, i will continue to offer it and i will continue to improve and offer higher potency oil (which like other oils will still have unkowns) i have went in depth as much as i can and i dont want to keep repeating myself. Im also not trying to clog up this forum so if @Future or @sidco think this is breaking community guidlines or putting people in danger then i will have the post removed and that will be the end off it. Im hear to contribute end of story.

Here is some of the feedback. Please note this is after i had many sample tried and tested before anyone else tried them. This is just showing what i already knew which made me offer them here.

So thats it everyone. Make you own choice for what is right for you. Friday is the final day for the give away.

3 Likes

Just throwin this out there. I was aware of mystery compounds, isomers, etc before I asked to try some free samples. I’m fairly comfortable with the unknowns in delta 8. Not that I would try just any random stuff, but this seems legit to me. Thanks for the samples!

1 Like

Can you throw that chromatograph for the oil up here? I could have a chromatograph for any test I’ve run through our local compliance facility in the past year by the end of the day.

Reviews from other guinea pigs are great. A chromatograph so people can see where those unknowns are at would be even better. A test from a second lab that tests for some other known cannabinoids (like delta 10) would show some extra effort on at least attempting to determine what those unknowns are.(and would probably raise your total known cannabinoid level by identifying the delta 10 that’s almost certainly in there)

5 Likes

super down