I’m in

I’d love to give them a shot

1 Like

I’d like too

1 Like

I’d like to try them

Sign me up please!

Definitely would like to try please

How strong are the effects from 50mg of delta 8?

2 Likes

How would a 50mg d8 gummy affect someone with no tolerance, sober as a gopher

I would like samples please!

1 Like

Dick in the dirt I would imagine.

2 Likes

Count me in as well. Haven’t tried eating it yet.

Excellent I’ll have to give a good written review afterwards

3 Likes

Sign me up

Count me in

We can do PayPal, cash app, venmo, bitcoin, check (ideally something more instant) please make sure to dm with you ID. We are all very busy and i would line to take care of this in one go and send evrything out as opposed to doing it for the whole week.

1 Like

So i dont smoke mmj and all i have been hearingnis that d8 edibles dont work. So i put the dose at 50mg. Depending on which artilces you read d8 is anywhere from 10% to 60% of d9 when eaten. Im confident that the range is more like 50-60% of d9 but the effect if very different. I find these to be a head high with no cloudiness or paranoia. I took 150mg just tonsee what the dose was like and i passed out early. My other friend who eats 200-400mg of d9 ate 400mg of these and was whacked out of it.

Im telling everyone if you smoke mmj then start with 50mg otherwise take half. If you eat d9 edibles ypu will probably eat at least 2.

2 Likes

The whole point of this is to get feedback from everyone about the dose. I will have to write up some simple questions so we can get some feedback.

2 Likes

So dm id and send $8?
What is the PayPal address, or is it easier to respond to age verification with a PayPal invoice?

Edit: could you throw in a second pack for the wife in exchange for a second review?

So down