2LB Closed Loop Extractor + Oven

Last post didn’t get any traction so trying again…

Looking to sell my 2LB BVV Closed loop extractor with high pressure clamps, dewax sleeve, color remediation gear, mol sieve, 1.9 CUFT vac oven, and more. Check out the full list below. Looking to sell everything together! I’m in Maine but could deliver, lets talk.

Give me your best offer on the lot!

Contents include:

Mol Sieve from Open Source Steel

4x4” CRC tri clamp column w/ 2500 mesh viton gasket

2LB MK-V Bi-Directional Closed Loop Kit

Includes: 1.9CF Eco vac oven, 6CFM master cool spark free pump, splatter platter, dewaxing sleeve, avco low temp ball valve

3 30# tanks

10” x 10” Fully jacketed Spool

10” Jacketed splatter platter

2x 24” 1/4” stainless hose

40 lb 70/30 N-butane/Propane

1 70 qt cooler

N2 Reg and 40CUFT tank

Refrigerant Scale

Magnesol

Other adsorbents

Hot water circulation

Home Depot 10 gal cooler (2x)

1 Like

Price? Pics?

Taking best offer, I’m going to upload some pics tomorrow.

The only thing that needs immediate replacing is the lower pressure gauge. It got doused in acetone, and is cloudy but still readable so I haven’t replaced it.

I’ve got a few spare gaskets, high pressure clamps, bolts, nuts, washers, and lines. Mole sieve is 3", CRC is 4"x4" with an additional 2" piece for the gasket to sit on and be able to pack it. Works fantastic, never had any powders leak through the gasket.

I’ll upload some more pictures of the more misc. stuff later today or tomorrow, the three 20# tanks all have 70/30 tane/pane mix, about 40# total between them.

Any other questions please feel free to ask! Give me an offer if you’re interested and we’ll go from there.

I’m definitely interested, I have no idea what it’s worth though. Let’s talk, I’m in MA

Interested, dm me with price. Looking to buy this week

Still accepting offers. I have one offer in and am accepting offers through next week. Feel free to DM me for more info!

Specs on the oven?

I cannot DM you, but am very interested, im right here in maine also. im a brand new user, how can we talk?

How much for the oven by itself and do you ship to Az also looking for recovery tank , solvent . And the extractor individual pricing Need the oven mostly

Do you have the equipment to upgrade mine to an active loop using your sleeve and coils and if you have the pump
And the 4x4 crc what’s the best price looking to buy one now for active recovery with filter

Bro, this post is from Sept. 2019. Just saying

1 Like

Sold?

Hi do you still have this I’ll give you 5k for it get at me on ig @gardenwithsalts

This post is from September 2019 Homie… Just saying…

3 Likes

Always somebody bringing up old shit!

1 Like

I have a 5-6 lb unit available just above that price range. Dm if interested

2x 6x48 columns with lids all that
Systems racked minus solvent tank/collection.
Has crc stack with 3 filters. And 6x24 spool for large batches/powder.
100lb solvenk tank
12x36 collection(with sight glasses)
Enough ports to run both columns simultaneously
Injection coil
System has a prv on column lids, collection pot.
1/2 from crc to collection pot back to a large port on tank. Trs21 gets both done in 2-2.5 hrs max.
A corken will halve that easily.

Interested in parting out?

Atm no but ill let ya know if that changes.