25.5% Broad Spectrum Water Soluble CBD Powder - $1,900/kilo

Hey Future4200,

We’re really excited to officially be a part of this community and looking forward to connecting with you all. We’re a Colorado based CBD company that sells water soluble powder.

We are currently having a sale on our WS powder. We have 5 kilos of our 25.5% Broad Spectrum Water Soluble CBD powder at $1,900.00/kilo. This deal is only available on Future4200.

DM us if you have any other questions, sample requests or COA’s.

Thanks!

Soooo I’m colorblind so I’m not the best person to be asking this… but is that stuff brown…?

3 Likes

We have updated our images above so you can see the powders true color.

Do you have a picture or COA of the starting material? I have never seen brown WSP before. Was this made from a crude or a finished distillate?

1 Like

@thesk8nmidget - Thank you for reaching out. Water soluble powder that’s made from isolate gives it that white color. Our input material was broad spectrum distillate. Unlike isolate our WS powder contains a range of cannabinoids and terpenes which gives it some color. Most importantly our powder mixes in clear just like isolate based WS powder. We are happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Any “Water-soluble” made from distillate/isolate should be a pure white macro, micro, or nanoemulsion. The distillate NOR isolate material dictate the color either, I can guarantee that lol. Please don’t peddle that misinformation like it’s fact. It’s 100% wrong.

I have never seen brown unless the formula is already beginning to break and the discoloration that is caused by failure/oxidation/separation. A 25% powder, when utilizing math, breaks down to a 2-4% initial liquid… which by the color seems to already be breaking down, separating and possibly be snake-powder by the time the consumer gets it. We can take this chat to PM if need be, but I normally try to restrain from “negative comments” but this is just 100% misguiding people and not cool.

Edit: The product you’re selling is the carrier/ “water-soluble” delivery system used to effectively and efficiently get the product past FPE and into the circulatory system. You may want to have some shelf-life testing done before taking it to market or check your liquid product after 20 days for separation (highly advise) before you dry it to powder, post it, and advertise. Just trying to help, because THAT isn’t fooling me or anyone on here.

3 Likes

@KindredExtracts

That’s completely false, I have had plenty of broad spec distillate turned into wsp and it’s always white.

3 Likes

@clearscience We’ve partnered with Centuria Foods to help make our broad spectrum distillate into our water soluble CBD powder. While we are sure you have the best intentions, we urge you to do your research before labeling a company and/or their products untrustworthy.

I’d like to take a moment to address each of your points, so that clarity is achieved in understanding the process by which we create our products.

Any “Water-soluble” made from distillate/isolate should be a pure white macro, micro, or nanoemulsion. The distillate NOR isolate material dictates the color either, I can guarantee that lol. Please don’t peddle that misinformation like it’s fact. It’s 100% wrong.

This is simply not true. A water-soluble material takes on the colorimetric properties of all three phases involved in the emulsification. While it is true that using “pure-white” isolate will generate a whiter product in the end, the surfactant system and water phase will also play a role in the perceived color. Below we have an image showing the liquid form/color of two emulsifiers (Surfactant A, Surfactant B) along with our C10-Powder (see Figure01). You should note that they are not “white”, by any stretch of the word.

Second, we choose to make our water-soluble products with broad-spectrum hemp extract in order to maximize utility of the plant (keeping in mind the “entourage effect”). These hydrophobic fractions do not only contain CBD as you would find in an isolate powder; rather, they form a mixture containing a plethora of hemp-derived constituents, most of which are also, as it turns out, not white. Additionally, while many powders may contain a high amount of plating agent to coat the water-soluble emulsion–a choice which would produce a water-soluble powder with properties resembling the plating agent rather than the emulsion. Just like these responses, we try not to sugar-coat our products more than necessary, as it would further decrease the cannabinoid concentration within our C10-Powder.

I have never seen brown unless the formula is already beginning to break and the discoloration that is caused by failure/oxidation/separation. A 25% powder, when utilizing math, breaks down to a 2-4% initial liquid… which by the color seems to already be breaking down, separating and possibly be snake-powder by the time the consumer gets it.

I am unclear with your utilization of math, but we have prepared a 2-4% liquid using our powder. The expected concentration after dissolving 5.0 gm of C10-Powder (at 28% CBD) into 35.0 gm of water is 3.5% CBD. You’ll see below the C10-Powder/water mixture along with the certificate of analysis for that material (Figure02). There is no degradation of CBD in the powder or re-dissolved solution as can be observed by the HPLC analysis. More importantly, Centuria Foods keeps their facility pest-free, so snake powder will ever be an issue when dealing with them.

We can take this chat to PM if need be, but I normally try to restrain from “negative comments” but this is just 100% misguiding people and not cool.

Absolutely unnecessary. We prefer not to hide anything, especially educational material such as this.

This is how I know you are wrong. 10% liquid solution and over 30 CoA’s of different formulas and proofs of life as evidence of what I am saying.

Edit: I literally have 30+ CoA’s of different iterations on our formula(s), macro’s micro’s and nano’s (all over 8%). Overtime our SOP has evolved to a nano that observes: no flocculation, no discoloration, no “flake textured” product that signifies an already breaking emulsion, nor did we say our “broad spectrum” is colored brown because it’s distillate… because that is not true at all. I will PM u CoA of our true CBG 5%/ 3% CBD formula and PoL. I think the next step for your company would be to leave the original solution in a mason jar on a shelf for AT LEAST 30 days to ensure you won’t set $10k on fire for official shelf-life testing. Seriously, do that.

1 Like

@clearscience While we appreciate your input, we can assure you Centuria Foods has more stringent testing methods than to leave the original solution in a mason jar on a shelf for 30 days. We honestly thank you for trying to help us out but we are very confident in our partners and in our product. Our customers are more than satisfied. No hard feelings, we wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Not a problem, wishing you the best!

1 Like

S5 Potency.pdf (56.5 KB)

This wasn’t brown at any point in it’s process at all, we started with distillate that had minors too. That’s the only reason I had to say something on your post. Happy hunting big dog.

hello can we have a sample for Europe how do you get 25% cbd very good percentage