24 hour QC/RD testing!

Rapid Analytics is an Analytical laboratory located in Oregon. We specialize in providing research and development and quality control testing with a 24 hour turn around time for potency, solvents and terpenes. We can also provide pesticides, microbiology and heavy metals. We offer a unique, subscription based service that can reduce the cost of these vital services significantly. We want to be your internal lab. We also offer traditional ala carte testing. We have developed a relationship with the USPS and have a mail in program for hemp and hemp derived products. Our COA’s have been used in both national and international sales.

1 Like

Bump original thread please.

5 Likes

Interesting

How do you ascertain the data your lab generates is valid and within acceptable statistical envelopes?

What analytical quality control are you implementing to reduce bias & random/systemic error?

Are your reporting uncertainty of measurement, or just the value your instruments spit out? If so, how are you determining your uncertainty of measurement?

What are your limits of detection for cannabinoid analysis and what method do you employ to determine LoD?

How many sample injections do you perform?

How do you gauge your precision? Do you do field duplicates?

Do you run a matrix blank/lab control sample? How are you demonstrating your method/lab is free of contamination?

How many levels do your calibration curves use? Is zero a level? Do you force the cal curve through the origin?

Do you run internal standards?

Do you have a cannabinoid chromatogram you could share?

What all ‘R&D’ tests do you offer?

2 Likes

Great questions.

@Rapid_Analytics
Can you share specifically a high d8 low d9 sample chromatgraph.

We have fully validated our methods and have passed multiple proficiency tests in Oregon

We follow the TNI standard (an amended version of ISO 17025.) We implement calibration verifications, continuing calibration verifications, laboratory control samples, method and sample blanks, sample duplicates, matrix spikes/matrix spike duplicates.

We studied uncertainty during method validation and have demonstrated low RSD’s. We also use control charts to monitor performance.

We followed protocol defined in the TNI to establish our LOQ’s. Our validation study included samples at or near the stated LOQ’s.

We perform one injection per sample on a normal run, however we work with clients to run tests in a fashion they need.

We do field duplicates and sample duplicates. Every batch will include at least one random sample/sample duplicate.

We do run blanks.

We use a 7 point calibration curve. We do not use a zero level. We do not force the curve through the origin.

Our method does not utilize internal standards.

I will provide a chromatograph of one of our standards.

We offer potency, terpenes, residual solvents, moisture content and water activity in house. We have a subcontracting lab that offers additional analysis.

Thank you for your questions!

Yes I will provide one either today or tomorrow.

Thank you!

1 Like

Pardon my curiosity, which detectors are you using?

1 Like

how about offering prices? I hate shady dealings that seem to be leading me in.

1 Like

I use my GC with a TCD detector to detect water content. I’m using it to test a solvent blend and not a finished oil.

2 Likes

I went t check their site but its down…

http://rapidanalytics.info/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

3 Likes

That’s really good to know, I just picked up an ancient GC-FID and I think those TCD’s weren’t crazy expensive. Thank you!

I actually don’t need it, i freeze-dry and extract from that anyway, but i think its super neat and that tickles my brain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems legit…

2 Likes

We use a shimazdu moisture content analyzer and a Hygorpalm water activity meter

Rapid_Client_Handbook_20200701.pdf (376.0 KB)

We’re currently upgrading our website. Our current landing page is

1 Like

We’re currently upgrading our website. Our current landing page is

Okay, I get that. Here’s the thing, as a consumer, I go to your website to find “account suspended”.

Full stop, I’m done, on to the next.

Maybe spend the $15 and 30 mins to put up a ‘coming soon’ page hmm?

1 Like

thx for the info.

Do you report uncertainty of measurement with your reported results and what methodology do you employ to calculate measurement of uncertainty?

Im not talking about RSD

GUM Guide

Your website’s still down.