20L Rotovap for sale

I bought the floor model from my local shop and it requires 3 phase electric. It is a no name brand, but is the same design as the AI rotovaps. Asking $5000.

Location?

Michigan

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nobody should purchase anything from lisadong666 or lanphan in general. Trash

2 Likes

DO NOT BUY FROM LANPHAN. They will send broken equipment and drag their feet to fix the issue. Garbage company and garbage customer service.

3 Likes

Go spam your wares in your own thread. It’s hard for anyone to take you seriously with your screen name anyway…

2 Likes

Yea…and buy mine!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Spamming other people’s sales threads is not a good look. If you want to sell something, make your own thread instead of spamming other people’s sales threads. I’ve seen you post this today in other people’s sales threads. Not cool.

1 Like

I am offering the public a great deal on some slightly used equipment. This website is for everyone buddy. Calm down

If you took the time to start your own thread and someone started trying to sell their stuff in your thread, I would defend you in the same way. Hitting derailed, year old, dead threads to sell something isn’t the best way to go about doing that. You took the time to post this in at least 5 threads today when you could have made yourself one and saved everyone some time.

3 Likes